십일(11): Just Friends

DAY 18

JENNIE

"I want you to investigate her and her whole life, even her ancestors

"I want you to investigate her and her whole life, even her ancestors. If you find something, tell me about it immediately. Did you get it, Jin?" I told my father's loyal man, Kim Seokjin, through the phone call.

"I get it, Ms. Kim. You can expect something from us tonight." Jin replied, and I ended the call.

I'm asking Kim Seokjin, or mostly known as Jin, to investigate Lalisa because she was very mysterious, even though she was not giving me a mystery vibe.

She is more like lowkey.

It just felt like Lalisa was hiding something behind that normal aura she was showing us.

When I read her profile, almost nothing was written on it but only about herself. There was no parent's name, but it didn't indicate that she was an orphan.

"Unnie?" I heard Rosie's voice, snapping me out of my thoughts.

We are currently at the mall, looking for something that Rosie can wear for the awarding night she will be attending.

As her friend that she met in Paris, I thought to help her with her outfit for the red carpet which made my bestfriend Jisoo happy because I let her come with us here in the mall.

This chicken was a die-hard fan of Rosie. She has been trying to get Rosie to attend the events that my company will be holding.

She had been contacting Rosie's manager nonstop. However, she stopped when Rosie agreed to attend the event because of me since we became friends.

Now, Jisoo was entertaining Rosie while we chose an outfit, and they were ignoring my presence. Mostly, it was Jisoo who was ignoring my presence because in her eyes she could only see Rosie, her idol.

I regret that I let Lalisa have three days off. 

No one was accompanying me, and I looked like a fucking third wheel.

I gave Lalisa three days off work because she needed to rest and Irene made me feel guilty for what she said to me.

I know I'm a bitch, but there is still a slight of kindness inside my body.

To be honest, I got hurt by what Lalisa said to me when she got mad. Well, who wouldn't? She clearly told me that she hated me right in front of me.

I think she had enough of my teasing.

"Ohh, it looks like someone was getting back with their beautiful ex-girlfriend." I looked at Jisoo and followed where she was looking at.