EPILOGUE

THIRD PERSON

A hundred and sixty days were the days left till Lalisa's freedom would be taken away, and it was indeed taken away by a certain woman named Jennie Ruby Jane Kim.

Lalisa spent her one hundred and sixty days freely with Jennie. They go on public dates, unbothered and don't give a fuck about the media and netizens.

The news became huge since the real lover of President Kim was finally revealed, which surprised a lot of people because they didn't expect that it was a woman.

To add to that, what surprised them more was that President Kim was already married to her, Lalisa Pranpriya Manoban, who was soon revealed to be the inheritor.

Since the popular Golden Voice of Korea, Rosie, revealed her relationship with the CEO of Next Management, Kim Jisoo, to the public, and the Face of the Group Exo, Kai, was spotted going on dates with Krystal in Hongdae, it was soon confirmed they are dating, the news in South Korea has been filled with dating news that surprised everyone.

The two famous K-pop idols, Rosie and Kai, received both hate and support from the public, but they don't really care about that since they only revealed their romantic relationship because they were already tired of hiding their relationship, as if it was forbidden and a sin to fall in love and go on a date with the person they truly love.

No matter what the public reaction was, either negative or positive, they don't care anymore since they have already prepared and know the possible reaction that they will get or receive.

It's not like the people are their parents, so they don't have the right to intervene in their relationship. The public are just a bunch of delusional people that think they can date and marry their idols when they obviously cannot.

Their opinion doesn't matter because it's not their life and they shouldn't even stick their noses into someone else's business or relationship.

President Kim also received a lot of hate. She received more hate than Rosie. But soon, all the haters went silent because Lalisa did something about it. She warned everyone who will try to thow hate in her wife just because she married a woman will be receiving a miserable life.

Lalisa Manoban used her inheritor card since her cousin Jisoo told her to do so.

Speaking of Jisoo, she hasn't changed her surname since the Kims took care of her and became part of the Kim family when her own father neglected her. 

Her mother, Mrs. Celestia, agreed with her daughter's decision since it's Jisoo's way of showing respect and gratitude to the Kim family. 

After so many years, Jisoo and her mom reunited. She donated her bone marrow to her mom, which helped so much to cure her mother's disease.

Rosie suggested to her fiance, Jisoo, that they move in with her mother in Seoul and live under one roof so they would be able to make up those years they didn't see each other.

Mrs. Celestia disagreed with living with the couple because she wanted them to have their own space and she thought that her daughter-in-law might feel uncomfortable living with her mother-in-law.