오(5): Bad Blood

DAY 10

LALISA

NAMSAN RESTAURANT

NAMSAN RESTAURANT

I will never get used to Ms. Kim attending occasions like her father's close friend Kim Jicheol's birthday, which is mostly known by the name Gong Yoo, happening in the middle of the afternoon.

She took quite a lot of time before she decided what to wear. She called me at three in the morning to help her decide what to wear.

When I arrived, her clothes were all over the floor. She had scattered everything, which made me deeply sigh because I know I'm the one who will put everything back where it was supposed to be since she hated it when other people touched her clothes.

Ms. Kim is a germaphobe, so I don't have a choice.

Right now, it's lunch time, and that's the only time the majority of Kims are free from work.

Bambam and I were waiting in the car in the parking lot space of the restaurant that one of the Kims owned.

"Here." Bambam offered me a slice of pizza that he had secretly ordered and hid in the compartment of the car.

"Thanks." I accepted the pizza since I was also starving.

Ever since I started working for KM Group, my food capacity has gone up. It's like I can eat a lot without gaining any weight at all.

As I was about to take a bite of my pizza, I felt my phone vibrate.

"Dang it." I put the pizza back in the box.

"Go ahead, it looks like she needs you. Well, she always needs you. " Bambam said, and patted my shoulder.

I went inside the restaurant, and I politely bowed to the Kims. I saw Ms. Kim, and she was sitting with her mom, who was talking with three people that I didn't know.

Ms. Kim noticed me and she used her eyebrows to motion for me to come, which I quickly did.

"Oh, Lalisa, my darling!" Mrs. Sandara Park-Kim said, with excitement evident in her voice. She is so bubbly and lovely.