십이(12): Bad Liar

DAY 21

IRENE

Lalisa went to my company building personally, wanting to have a proper talk with me since she still owes me an explanation for lying that we were ex-girlfriends when we clearly were not

I met her in Thailand once when I visited with my family because the Yontararak family invited us to visit their own mansion and they agreed to have a partnership with us.

The Yontararak family is related to the richest family in the world, which is the Brüshweiler Family, that's why I had a chance to meet the mysterious daughter of the Brüshweiler Family.

The first time I saw her, I couldn't help but be mesmerized by her beauty. She looks like a real-life Barbie-doll.

We had a quick conversation because her parents were somehow preventing her from talking to other people except their relatives.

I thought that would be the last time I would meet her, but to my luck, I met her once again, this time in Switzerland, where she took a civil examination where she beat thousands of examiners.

We had a long conversation at that time that she was staying in Switzerland, and we got to know each other.

At first, she was hesitant to make friends with me, afraid that I might tell the world about the mysterious child of the Brüshweiler family, but I proved to her that I didn't have any intentions of doing that, which made her glad and relieved.

We became friends in a short amount of time since it's very easy to make friends with Lalisa, especially when she's good at it and knows how to make people comfortable with her.

She explained to me that she was hiding her identity for the sake of her freedom because she wanted to live normally and freely.

She works at KM Group's not because she wanted to, but because her mom told her to do so. However, she didn't know why her mom wanted her to work at KM Group when that company was their rival company.

Our catching up got interrupted when a furious Jennie arrived on the scene. She was looking at me with fire in her eyes, ready to kill me.

I don't know what I did to that woman to make her react like that. I sometimes wonder if she was born in the year of the tiger or the fire dragon.

To be honest, I don't have anything romantic towards Lalisa, but I'm admitting that I admire her because of her beauty, intelligence, and personality.

That's all.

Jennie Kim doesn't need to worry about a thing.