사십삼(43): Lunch Break [M]

DAY 101

JENNIE

My wife texted me and asked me what I was doing. She was studying how to do computer programming in our company library.

KM Group has a library inside of the building and it can be found on the fourth floor.

My grandfather put a library here for studying purposes.

There are lots of books here that can help the employees learn more about how to do their work properly, and they can get ideas from the books when they are making business proposals.

My hardworking wife was studying computer programming because she wanted to help Seulgi and Jisoo protect the company data.

Also, she makes Jisoo busy for the mean time so she will forget what happened to her stepbrother. My wife always tells one of her friends to always accompany her.

My wife is such a responsible and considerate friend to her friends.

I walked to the elevator and went to the library to see my wife since I don't have anything to do now and it's lunch break.

Lalisa was waiting for me near the library's entrance when I arrived. I was wearing a white shirt and a black and white plaid mini-skirt. Covering my milky legs from my ankles to my mid-thigh were black stockings. 

The sound of my high heels resounded on the floor as we went inside the library. As I stepped inside, lots of employees grabbed their stuff and left, which made me confused.

I looked at Lili and she just shrugged her shoulders.

My employees will probably get scared with my sudden appearance.

Lili led me to the back of the library. All of the books about programming are scattered on the floor and table.

We are alone here. No one can see us.

A naughty idea went inside my head.

When she was about to sit in her seat, I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her toward me. My lips closed with hers. As our lips touched, shock waves of ecstasy surged down my spine. 

Pressing my tongue against her soft, warm lips, I forced an entrance into her mouth. My tongue interwined with hers and I knew she hadn't processed what was happening since she was not moving at all.