오십(50): Sudden

DAY 150

THIRD PERSON

Wang Junho went down in his private jet plane. He had just arrived in Bangkok, Thailand to talk to the wealthiest family in the whole world. 

Talking to the head of the Brüshweiler Family was his last card to get his revenge on the Kim Family for killing his pathetic son and for discriminating him as an enemy.

Wang Junho hadn't even seen his son's body ever since the gun shooting happened. He doesn't know where President Kim's men put his son and men corpses.

He stepped inside of his black Hummer and relaxed on his ride to the Brüshweiler company building, since he knew that he was banned from at least getting near to Brüshweiler's mansion.

Until now, he and his men are looking for the only child and inheritor of all the power that Brüshweiler's had. He could use their child for blackmailing purposes, and he could even try to brainwash the inheritor so he would have a powerful partner.

If he is able to get the inheritor's trust, he will be powerful and the people will get scared of him more. No one will ever dare to fight against him, especially when the inheritor has his back.

L.M COMPANY

He stepped outside of his car and ten men in black suits with a golden tie pin in their neck ties revealed that they were the people who would guide them to the chairman of L.M. Company.

Before Wang Junho and his five men could even step inside of the building, the two men brought out a hand-held metal detector and started checking them to see if they were carrying a firearm.

The hand-held metal detector keeps making a sound, indicating that Wang Junho, along with his men, is carrying a firearm.

"Either you will surrender it or you will leave this building." A tall, good looking man, Nickhun said.

Wang Junho contemplated if he should surrender their weapons because it would be dangerous since they are in their own territory and, without having something that could protect him, it might lead him to death.

He made eye contact with his men, and he saw the hesitation in their eyes.

He stepped back, which made the other side assume that he was not willing to surrender their weapons.