이십팔(28): A honeymoon is a must.

DAY 64

THIRD PERSON

As the married couple ate their lunch, Jennie was still sitting in her wife's lap, but this time, she was sitting sideways because her wife needed to eat as well and she was blocking her way if she didn't sit sideways.

Lalisa was eating and enjoying her food, not minding her wife, who had been waiting for her to feed her, which made the latter a bit annoyed because her wife clearly didn't care about her.

"Lalisa." Jennie called her wife.

"Why?" Lalisa looked at her as she took a bite of her meat.

"Feed me." Jennie demanded, and Lalisa looked like she was about to reason out, but Jennie continued speaking. "If breaking my hands will make you feed me, I promise I'm going to do that.Don't dare test me.

In her mind, Lalisa can't help but to sigh. She didn't expect that she would have to do this kind of thing with her boss.

Therefore, she doesn't have a choice but to feed her wife.

Jennie smiled widely when Lalisa offered her a spoon of rice with a bite-sized piece of meat that her wife had just sliced so she wouldn't have a hard time chewing it.

She placed her right arm on Lalisa's shoulder and opened her mouth to eat what she was being fed.

She couldn't help but blush and smile widely because Lalisa was feeding her using her own spoon. So, they are having an indirect kiss.

Lalisa continues feeding her wife after she feeds herself. She also subconsiously wipes her wife's lips every time she feeds something to her (J) using her own thumb.

"Lalisa, where are you going after your shift?" Jennie asked as she slowly swayed her feet.

"Home." Lalisa answered shortly.

"Do you call that small apartment of yours home?" Jennie asked, earning a nod from Lalisa. "But why? It was so small, and the place was not good. Also, your neighbors don't have a good background. "

Lalisa looked at her wife and asked, "Did you do a background check of my neighbors?"

"I did. I needed to make sure that my wife was living in a safe place and no one could harm her." Jennie said, and she winked at Lalisa, which earned a snort from the latter.

"Can you stand it now? My lap is getting sore." Lalisa asked as she cleaned up the chopsticks and paper plate they used.

Instead of getting off in Lalisa's lap, Jennie straddled her and wrapped her arms around her neck so she wouldn't fall.

"I like this position. Your lap is now my favorite seat." Jennie said, and Lalisa stared at her in disbelief.

"Get off, Jennie." Lalisa tried to push her wife, but she was holding her tightly. "You will get off me or will I use force?"