삼십(30): Dirty

DAY 66

LALISA

I seriously hate my job...

Besides tons of paper work, I'm also accompanying the people from the Kim family.

I go wherever with them, wherever they go, and I follow whatever they order me to do.

At this moment, I'm with Ms. Kim's mother, or should I say mother-in-law, but she still doesn't know that I'm married to her daughter.

Jennie and I made an agreement that no one would know about this marriage until I said so. Why? Because I don't want this marriage to reach my family, especially my mother.

If that happens, it will be the end of my freedom, and I know she will fly here in South Korea just to drag my a$$ back to Thailand.

Mrs. Kim spent her money on every item that caught her eyes and she thought that she might need in the future. She buys a lot of things without hesitation.

Like mother, like daughter.

After her hours of shopping, she brought me along with her to a restaurant to have a delicious lunch.

The whole group of guard that had been following us was also here, but they are sitting at the other table, so I'm alone with Mrs. Kim at one table.

"So, Lalisa, when are you planning to make everything official with my daughter?" Mrs. Kim asked.

Fortunately, I'm not eating or drinking anything, or else I will choke on Mrs. Kim's sudden question.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Kim. I think there is a misunderstanding here. There is nothing romantic happening between me and your daughter." I said, mentally patting myself on the back for managing to answer calmly.

"Really? You two are always together, and I've seen a lot of photos of you two together, such as when you two kiss on my daughter's house balcony." Mrs. Kim raised an eyebrow at me.

"No, Mrs. Kim, we're not kissing at that time. It's just a show or an act to make her annoying admirer go away." I responded.

"What do you think of my daughter, Lalisa?" Mrs. Kim rested her chin in both of her palms, looking at me anticipatingly.