오십이(52): Wang's Weakness [M]

DAY 152

KRYSTAL

Jisoo and Rosie arrived before the sun could even rise

Jisoo and Rosie arrived before the sun could even rise. As soon as the motorcycle is parked in the basement of the Kim's small safe house, Jisoo loses consciousness because of losing too much blood.

Her arms were bleeding so much because of the gunshot, and she just forced herself to stay awake so she and her girlfriend could arrive here.

We laid her on the metal table and Dr. Yoo ordered us to get the things she needed to treat Jisoo's wounds.

Dr. Yoo Jeongyeon, receive a call from Jennie telling her to go here, and she did. She probably already knew that we might need a doctor that could help us in this kind of situation.

She was now starting to remove the bullet from Jisoo's arm. Rosie was with Kai outside of the room where Jisoo's currently is.

While Bambam and I help Jeongyeon by handing her the things she needs and following whatever she says.

It's already four in the morning. Jennie and Lisa were still not here, which worried us since Rosie said that Jennie was on her way here, but until now she was still not here.

Speaking of Lalisa, we lost contact with her ever since she told us to fetch Kai from SM Entertainment and find a place where we could hide him.

Jeongyeon stitched Jisoo's wounds and told me to wrap them with bandages, which I did.

We went out of the room after we made sure that Jisoo was fine. Rosie immediately asked her girlfriend's condition.

"She was fine, Rosie. Nothing to worry about; she will probably wake up later." Jeongyeon told her and she nodded.

We settled on the couch and opened the TV to see what the situation was in Seoul. The mess that the Wangs were making was so big that they were somewhat involving innocent people, and they didn't care about that.

There is no news about the KM Group building and KM Tower.

It looks like the media can't get near those places since the Wangs send a lot of people to those places to kill all the Kims.

This is so messed up.

No one has stopped the Wangs, and no one knows what's happening to the other families that were part of the top 10. But, I'm sure that they were either hiding or even fighting them.

"You guys go to bed and take a nap. You all need to regain your strength since yesterday was a very stressful day." Jeongyeon said, and she turned off the TV.