오십삼(53): 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth'

DAY 154

THE FOURTH DAY OF WAR

THIRD PERSON

L.M MEETING ROOM

M MEETING ROOM

The mood was extremely gloomy today, despite the fact that they successfully killed everyone who tried to ambush them. 

The majority of the hundred people that tried to ambush the Brüshweiler and Manobans died because of the shooting fight and no one backed out or even gave up.

They were all determined to kill everyone just to get their revenge, which led to their deaths.

All the board members of L.M Company were sitting comfortably in their seats waiting for a certain someone. However, it's been two days since they have been waiting but it never arrived.

Ting!

All their attention went to the chairman of the L.M Company since that is where the noise came from.

Marco Brüshweiler picked up his phone, read what he had received, and put his phone down on the long table.

Everyone watched their chairman move and waited for him to speak, but they didn't hear anything, so they continued to mind their own business.

Ting!

Once again, Marco checked his phone and stood up from his seat when he received a message. He was frowning and having mixed emotions.

He received a message from both his wife and step-daughter. The message was saying the same thing, which somehow made him do what they said since the two people that he loves asked him to do it.

"Let's move." Marco said, and everyone in the room stood up from their seats and saluted him.

Marco went out of the meeting room first as he sent a reply to his wife and step-daughter.

Twenty people were following him from behind, ten to his left and ten to his right. All were wearing black suits with a golden tie pin in their neck ties.

If you see the sight personally, you will think that the chairman of the L.M Company was a mafia boss, but he was not because he was just a businessman who was willing to do everything for the sake of his wife and daughter's safety.