삼십구(39): Main Plan

DAY 80

JISOO

I don't know what's happening to Jennie for her to invite me, Seulgi, Krystal, Rosie, Bambam, and the most unexpected person that I thought she would never invite, Irene.

We are inside a private room in a restaurant, having lunch.

All of us are feeling akward except Rosie and Limario, they both busy eating deliciously and not minding the awkward tension that was going on inside of the room.

We were all looking at Jennie with confusion, waiting for her to speak, but she was too caught up in feeding Limario, even though she had her own two hands.

"Tell me that you didn't invite us here just to watch how you feed that big baby monkey." I told Jennie while looking at them in disbelief.

Jennie stopped feeding her wife and she looked at us.

"I invite all of you here to eat." She stated and we looked at her, not believing her, which made her sigh. "I invite all of you here because I want to tell you something and I won't take no for an answer."

"What is it?" Irene asked as she glanced at her wrist watch since she still had appointments.

"We will be going to Paris next week, so you all better free your schedule. Lili won't agree to come with me to Paris if all of you are not with us, so I invite all of you or else there will be no Paris next week. If one of you refuses to come, I will kill you and hunt your whole clan for ruining my plan. " Jennie said, and there was a threat in her voice even though she was smiling.

"You mean, your plan is your honeymoon, right?" Irene asked.

Jennie snapped her finger, "You got it right."

"Is a honeymoon necessary?" Bambam asked, which earned a deadly glare from Jennie, and she looked down, feeling scared.

"That is also what I told Jennie, but she said that a honeymoon is a must." Limario said, and the Jennie that was glaring earlier was now staring at her wife with a soft expression.

I stared at Jennie for a couple of seconds and chuckled when I predicted what she was planning.

"I guess you are going home from Paris with your cherry already popped." I uttered only enough for Jennie to hear, and she nodded in response.