오십구(59): Touch=Kill

DAY 187

LALISA

I woke up with something heavy on top of me. She was sleeping peacefully, her face buried in my neck, her arms securely wrapped around my waist, and I could feel her body heat because we were both naked.

Our talk last night ended up with us being naked because she showed and proved to me that I'm the only one she loves and she was truly sorry about what happened last night.

Momm— I mean Nini looks so exhausted and I know that she won't be able to walk properly without limping or she might not be able to walk at all since we went a bit wilder last night.

There are lots of kissing marks on her skin, and the whip that I used last night on her made a mark as well.

Wow, I seriously turned into a beast last night.

I wish I hadn't scared her.

I tried to reach for my phone on the bedside table to check the time and I successfully reached for it.

However, Nini woke up because she felt that I was moving underneath her, and she probably thought that I was leaving.

"Don't go." She uttered it in a sleepy tone.

"I won't go anywhere." I replied, kissing her head, and she snuggled up to my neck, biting it slightly.

When I saw Jisoo's message, I suddenly remembered that we had an important meeting today.

Message from Chu🐔: 
> I know that Jennie won't let you go to work today, so I didn't bother waking you up, and you don't need to worry anymore about the meeting. I'll be the one handling it. But, please make my niece in your own home, not in my penthouse.

I put my phone back on the bedside table and hugged my human cat that was on top of me, who was now biting and licking my neck.

"Lili." She called out.

"Hmm?" I hummed in response.

"I love you so much." She pulled away from my neck and looked at me.

I smiled, "I love you more, Nini."

I cupped her face and pecked her lips, which made her smile, showing me her cute and adorable gummy smile.

Her gummy smile is my favorite smile, and I won't ever get tired of seeing that beautiful smile of hers because it's so contagious and never fails to make my heart flutter.