[Stuck Together] Pedro x reader

[fluff]

Oh the famous seven minutes in heaven. It's one's dream to be stuck in the same closet as their crush, right?

Wrong.

You see, it doesn't work that simply. You don't choose to go in the same closet as your crush, you have to do it randomly, and instead you might gets stuck in the same closet as some rando gross guy.

Even if you did get your crush, it still seems super awkward. You two are squished together in a dark closet, forced to make out with one another?? No way, not your kind of thing.

So, now you have to explain to yourself, why the hell are you sitting in a circle with your classmates playing this game?

The substitute teacher fell asleep, and this sub is a really deep sleeper, he won't wake up even if an alarm went off. Now, what happens when a bunch of teens get a whole hour with each other? Seven minutes in heaven I suppose.

You didn't want to play, but your best friend dragged you in. Now, all you can do is pray you get someone bearable.

"Y/n~ your turn!" One girl squealed as she slid the hat full of paper to you.

You secretly prayed to actually get your crush, but you didn't get your hopes up. You stuck your hand in the bag and quickly shuffled through it, quickly grabbing one piece of paper.

You took a deep breath, before looking down at the piece of paper.

Pedro Peña

You glanced up to the quiet kid. You weren't quite sure why he was even in the circle, since he is super shy.

To be honest, you were kind of relieved. At least it wasn't some douche bag.

"So, who'd ya get?" One kid asked. "Um, Pedro." You blush a bit, and the group started ooing. Pedro seemed surprised for a second, but then his nonchalant face returned.

You got up quickly as Pedro got up slowly. You both handed your phones to the kids, before being ushered into the closet.

Once the door slammed shut, there was no light whatsoever. But what really bothered you was how small the room is, because you and Pedro were quite literally smashed together.

It wasn't totally the closet's fault, since Pedro is on the bigger side, but you didn't mind too much.

You were squished against Pedro, your cheek resting on his chest. To be totally honest, it was comforting, since Pedro is squishy.

But soon, the comfort turned to awkwardness.

Pedro cleared his throat. "Um, sorry." He apologized suddenly. Your eyes flickered to Pedro's face, even though you couldn't see his face through the dark.

"What?" You asked. "I'm probably not who you wanted to get stuck with. I'm not the most handsome guy in class. So, sorry." Pedro shrugged.

You felt bad, did he really think that lowly of himself?

It was silent for a while, you planning out your steps. You took in a deep breath, and you finally gathered enough confidence to do what you are about to do.

You gently cupped Pedro's cheeks, and leaned in, give him a sweet kiss on his lips. He definitely was surprised by this, but he stayed still. You pulled away, and looked to the floor in embarrassment, even though he can't see you.

"I don't think your that bad, you've always been really sweet." You smiled softly. Pedro licked his lips, the taste of your lips still on his mouth.

This was it, this is where Pedro will confess and ask you on a date. Pedro clenched his hand into a fist and held his breath.

"Y/n, do you-"

The door swung open, making you both jump.

"Seven minutes is up!" The girl sang. Disappointment filled her eyes, as if she was expecting you both to be making out right now.

Still, she wiggled her eyebrows. "So, how was it?" She asked.

You shrugged, moving past Betty to get away from the embarrassment.

Pedro sighed as he watched you walk back to the circle, soon following you to the circle.

Maybe next time.