[Dance With Me] Freddy x reader

[fluff]

Freddy can't dance.

It's not a big surprise, I mean, he is disabled. It's not easy to dance if you're a cripple. He's never danced in his life, and he never plans on doing it.

And you are planning on changing that.

You're not exactly sure how, but you will.

One night you went to Freddy's house to watch a movie. There was a new film that came out that, which of course Freddy wanted to watch it with you.

You two like to make fun of the bad movies you watch, and fanboy/girl over the good ones.

This movie turned out to be a bad one. It was a really sappy love story with a cliché ending, though, the ending made Freddy think. At the end, as the credits rolled, it showed the couple dancing together.

Now, it was cringey, their relationship I mean, but still, Freddy couldn't help feel a little saddened that he couldn't do something romantic like that with you. You noticed the slight change of mood. You grab Freddy's arm, hugging it as you leaned against him.

"What's the matter Freds? I can tell you're feeling down." You pout a bit, and Freddy sighed.

"It's stupid, don't worry about it okay? Let's just cuddle." Freddy rested his head on your shoulder, leaning both of you onto the bed, him laying on you.

You wanted to urge him on to tell you, but you forced yourself not to. If Freddy doesn't want to share with you then you won't bug him.

After a moment of silence, Freddy sighed. "Okay, I just, I want to dance with you. Like in that stupid movie. But I can't, so, it's just kind of a dream thing for me." Freddy said, immediately regretting it.

Why does he talk so much?

"Awe, baby," you cup his face, holding it up so you could see him. You were going to comfort him, but an idea popped into your head. "Come with me." You pleaded, excitement bubbling inside of you.

"What?" Freddy tilted his gaze as you wiggles out of his grasp. "Come on, trust me Freddy. We're just going on a little walk." You insisted.

Freddy groaned, but he got up anyways. Once you two were bundled up and had your shoes on, you both walked out. The stars were out, and the sun had set, making it even colder than it already was.

"Can you just tell me where we're going?" Freddy whined, making you giggle. "It's a surprise." You said, and Freddy sighed again, but he was intrigued. What were you thinking, he couldn't help but wonder.

You two ended up at the Fawcett school, and now Freddy was even more confused. "Y/n... I hate school, why are we here?" Freddy pouted.

"It's not like that, just come on." You urged, walking to the side of the building. Freddy groaned again, slowly following you.

You stopped at a fire escape, walking up the stairs.

"Y/n? What are you doing?" Freddy called out to you. "You'll just have to see!" You called back. Freddy sighed, soon following you up.

Freddy peaked over the roof, to see you standing there while looking up at the stars and full moon.

Freddy could never get over how beautiful you look.

Freddy heaved himself up and limped towards you as you pulled out your phone, turning some music on.

"Okay, what is it?" Freddy sighed, ready to get an answer. "Dance with me." You asked, turning to him and smiling brightly, your eyes sparkling like the stars.

"What- Y/n.. I can't-" Freddy tried to explain that he can't dance, but you weren't having it. You shut up him with a peck on his lips, and your arms wrapped around him.

"I'll help." You assured, and Freddy blushed. He felt a bit insecure and hopeless that you had to help him do such a simple thing, but the butterflies swarming in his stomach made him smile. "Alright, why not?" Freddy laughed softly.

You gently took away Freddy's crutch, setting it to the side, and some of Freddy's weight was against you. He wasn't that heavy, so it was fine.

"Watch my steps." You instructed, Freddy nodded.

You started out with step side to side, and it was pretty simple for Freddy to get, though, he did stumble here and there, each time mumbling a 'sorry'. Freddy stepped on your foot, and you both winced. "Sorry." Freddy apologized for the thousandth time.

"Freddy! There's no need, you're totally fine." You reassured, making Freddy feel a bit better.

You than started to spin a bit, not too fast to make Freddy fall over. You kept him really close to you, making sure he can't fall over.

Soon, Freddy got the hang of it sort of, and you pulled your chest to his, resting your head against his. Freddy began to blush anymore.

Even though it looks so corny in the movies, it feels way different when you're actually doing this sort of thing.

"Thank you, for doing this." Freddy mumbled against your cheek. "No problem, I've been wanting to do this for a while." You said, and Freddy hummed.

"I love you." Freddy whispered, and he bit his bottom lip. You blush, this is the first time he's ever said that, well, not counting when he first confessed to you. "I.. I love you too Freddy." You suddenly stop to look Freddy in the eyes.

Freddy couldn't help the smile on his face, gosh, you just look so perfect under the moonlight. "Can we do this again?" Freddy mumbled, holding your hand against his cheek.

You leaned him and gave Freddy a soft kiss, before pulling back. "Of course."