[A Movie to Remember] Freddy x reader

@ElizabethLeckrone14 requested:
@mommy108 ok so I was thinking that Freddy meets the reader at the movies? He goes to watch a new superhero movie with Billy and he sits right next to me and we get to talking? You don't have to do it it's just a request!

[fluff]

"I can't believe you got me to come here." Billy sighed, grabbing the popcorn from the counter. "Chill out Billy, the new Batman is super cool. Plus, he's emo and brooding, like you." Freddy nudged his shoulder.

"Ha ha very funny, and how do you know that this movie is good?" Billy asked. "This is my fourth time." Freddy shrugged, making Billy's jaw drop to the floor. "Dude! I thought we were watching this together for the first time!" He exclaimed.

"Look," Freddy started as they turned the corner. "I'm sorry for watching this the first day it came out, you didn't want to see it, so I did. Okay? Don't judge me." Freddy said as they entered the movie theatre for Batman.

Both boys walked up the stairs and found their seats. Freddy sat down first, throwing his crutch to the side of him, though by doing so, the crutch fell onto the floor. "Shit— Billy, can you get that?" Freddy asked. "What? Get what?" Billy questioned confusingly. "My crutch— it—" Freddy was about to continue, until someone tripped on it.

They didn't fall, but they almost did. "Shit, sorry, I..." Freddy looked up, to see you. He gulped as he stared at you, you were pretty cute.

"It's no problem, here." You picked his crutch up, handing it to him. Freddy smiled as he grabbed it. "Yeah, uh, your— I mean, um, thanks. Thank you." He stammered. You just smiled again, before taking a seat, right next to Freddy.

Freddy stared you for a second, fumbling with his hands as his mouth opened and closed a bunch of times. He wanted to say something, but he wasn't really sure what to say. So he just turned his head away from you and looked down.

The lights had dimmed, and the screen illuminated with color, commercials popping up. "Ah, dude, we should've gone later so we could miss this stuff." Billy whispered to Freddy. "Sometimes the commercials are funny! Plus I like seeing trailers and stuff." Freddy turned to you. "Wouldn't you agree?" He asked.

You looked at him. "Um, what did you say?" You questioned. "Don't you think the commercials and trailers are cool?" He said. "Uh... kind of? It depends." You shrugged. "Yeah, yeah, you're right." Freddy chuckled awkwardly, glancing down.

"Did you uh, have you seen this movie?" Freddy questioned. "Yeah, I did. But I didn't see it in theaters so that's why I'm here." You explained. "Cool! Awesome, I've seen it, too. Four times." Freddy said. You look at him with a surprised face. "Wow really? Why?" You asked. "It's good! And I'm a geek you know? So, it's just really cool." He said.

Before you two knew it, the commercials were done, and the lights turned off. On the screen, it reminded you to stay quiet and to turn off your ringtone. Though, Freddy could feel a kid behind him kicking his chair, and the woman in front of him was talking on their phone, so he's pretty sure no one follows the rules.

"Say, I like your shirt." Freddy turned to you, seeing you pointing at his shirt. Freddy looked down, seeing his Aquaman logo on it. "Oh, this? Thanks, you like Aquaman?" Freddy asked. "Yeah. Well, my mom really likes him, I just find him hot." You chuckled. Freddy huffed in amusement.

"Wow— just— wow.." Freddy shook his head. "By the way, what's your name?" He asked. "Y/n. Yours?" You whispered. "Freddy." He replied. "Freddy," you repeated to yourself. He had to admit, he liked how you said his name. "It suits you. It's nice to meet you, Freddy."

And after that, it was smooth sailing for the both of you. You two were talking away while kind of watching the movie. Freddy said a couple things too loud though, and the security guards would come up to him every now and again. But they mostly let him off the hook.

Once another security guard told you two to be quiet, you two would look at each other and laugh.

Even though the movie was good, you two were making fun of it here and there, trying so hard to contain your laughter. Soon, the 2 hours and 56 minutes rushed by, and the credits rolled. You stood up, grabbing your things.

"Well, I guess this is it than." Freddy chuckled nervously, looking down. "Is it? I can give you my number." You suggested. Freddy looked back up so fast, he thought he might've broken his neck. He smiled brightly, and pulled out his phone.

You took it from him and dialed in your phone number, giving it back. "I'll see you later, Freds." And with that, you walked away.

Freddy smiled to himself, inwardly cheering as he walked out with Billy.

"So, uh, how did you like the movie?" Freddy asked.

Billy sighed. "I couldn't hear a thing. Next time, don't be talking throughout the whole, entire, movie."