[This Changes Everything] Freddy x reader

@SimpingCurrently requested:
Another request! I think I already requested this before but *shrugs*. Anyways, maybe
y/n and Freddy get into an argument and y/n says something along the lines of, "Ugh, you're such a stupid, pathetic, worthless cripple!" And it really hurts Freddy cuz he's really sensitive bout his leg?? This is so specific haha sorry

[angst]

"Freddy.. you have to stop this." You looked at Freddy, and Freddy stared at you with wide eyes.

"What do you mean? I'm just saying, your friend group is toxic, and-"

"Stop, don't talk about them like that." You cut him off, not taking his shit anymore. "I know them, I'm better friends with them then with you." You snapped.

Freddy felt his heart break, he furrowed his eyebrows. "Well I'm sorry I'm not a good enough friend! I'm sorry I'm not normal, and that I'm weird-" You cut him off again.

"Save it Freeman, I'm done with your pitying bullshit. You keep ruining my good friendships because of you and your stupid limp! Just let me live my life Freddy!" You yelled, and Freddy shrunk back.

Now that hurt. Sure, Freddy was a little jealous that you have other friends than him, but he didn't mean to take it this far. And now, he knows he won't recover from this.

Freddy's eyes began to water, and you felt your anger cool down a bit. For a second, you felt guilt.

But you were too passionate in the moment, and your anger rose up again. "I hate you Freddy, stay away from my friends and I, let me live my fucking life." And you walked out.

That's it, you crushed Freddy's soul in less than two minutes. Freddy felt his bottom lip tremble, and tears poured out.

He didn't mean to make you upset, he didn't want to be jealous of your friends, he never asked to be disabled.

This changes everything.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

A/n: sorry if short, I can't do long angst for the life of me, but I hoped you enjoyed- sorry, cried over this chapter