[Cheerleader] Freddy x fem reader

@SimpingCurrently requested:
Oooh okay I have a request. Freddy can't hang out with y/n cuz he has a physical therapy appointment for his leg, but reader doesn't know he goes to pt and he doesn't want her to do he makes an excuse but of.course the reader still figures it out

[angst to fluff]

Freddy stared at his phone. Well, not his phone, he was staring on what was on his phone.

He stared at the colorful photo of a smiling patient and a smiling doctor. The smiles were too wide, and their teeth were abnormally straight and white.

It read "physical therapy center, we accept all ages! Young to old, we don't mind, we will help until you are A-Okay!" Freddy cringed at the words. The email read more stuff, all of the details written on it, including a link to a phone number.

Rosa had sent it to him. He wasn't sure why Rosa wanted him to read it since he was already going to it.

Yup, he's going to this physical therapy thing. He didn't want to, at first. That is until he had a mental breakdown when the Breyer's had beaten him up with their words toward his leg. It made him feel like a monster in a way.

Not human.

So, Rosa found Freddy breaking down on the kitchen floor. After some comforting from Rosa, she decided to call the physical therapy center.

Freddy didn't want to do it because he's scared of being weak and helpless in front of someone. It felt like actual therapy, but, physical. But that wasn't it, he was also scared of failure. Like, would he ever get rid of his limp? Or will he get his hopes up and they will crush in front of him?

Freddy went to the therapy with Rosa, and Freddy was super awkward and nervous in front of the doctor at first. But once the doctor explained more, he grew some hope inside of him.

The doctor explained that his limp could be cured. Gradually, with the right physical therapy and the right amount of exercise, Freddy could be free from his limp.

Of course, she said it could be years until it's better, but that's better then never.

Freddy stared at his phone, smiling a little bit.

He could get better.

Apparently Rosa sent it to him as a reminder, because she texted seconds later, reminding him he has an appointment this evening.

"Freddy!" Freddy jumped, almost dropping his phone. He saw you, puffing out your cheeks in annoyance.

"Have you been listening to me? I was explaining the plan to go to the arcade tonight." You said, your voice a bit sad since he wasn't listening.

"Arcade? I- oh..." Freddy looked down at his tray of food. The arcade, he totally blanked out on that.

You and Freddy have been planning to go to this arcade for a whole week. They're basically have a huge celebration and the arcade games will be free tonight. It's a ten year anniversary of the building, and there's going to be free pizza, more game releases, and maybe fireworks!

Freddy really really wants to go, but his doctor said if he stops for even one day, he will have to start from scratch.