[Leaked Pictures] Billy x fem reader

[angst/comfort]

Oh no.

The stares, the whispers, the laughing. It all rang in your ears until it became a blur.

You felt like you were going to have a mental breakdown, right here, right now.

Your stomach had dropped when your friend hesitantly showed you the picture, the picture of you, naked.

"I think it was your ex.. I'm sorry Y/n." Your friends tried to raise your spirits, but they all just turned into blurs. You felt like fainting, throwing up, all of the above.

Everyone now knows what you look like naked, and that absolutely terrified you. How embarrassing, how humiliating!

"She looks so ugly."

"Ew, that's what she looks like?"

"How pathetic!"

"I would never hit that."

"What a whore."

You couldn't take it anymore, you ran to the nearest janitor's closet and locked yourself in, planning on hiding in there forever.

You sobbed, burying your face into your hands, trying to make yourself quiet as you heard the bell ring. All the chatter outside became quiet, and all that echoed in this little janitors closet was your sobs.

A soft knock made you cover your hand over your mouth, trying to silence yourself. You failed, however, your breathing was too fast and you couldn't hold in your sniffles.

"Y/n, um, it's Billy. I know you're the one in here."

Your heart absolutely dropped into the floor.

It was Billy.

Your best friend.

Your crush.

And now, probably another person who has seen your nudes.

A whimper escaped your lips, and you broke down all over again. You hid your face as you heard the door open, not wanting to see Billy's reaction to any of this.

You wish you could wake up, that this was all a terrible nightmare and when you wake up everything will be fine and dandy. Though, you knew it wasn't the case.

You barely noticed Billy close the door, turning the light on as he sat next to you on the old janitor floor.

Billy couldn't keep listening to your cries without doing anything. Unsure, he wrapped his arm around your shoulder, leaning you closer to him.

You didn't move at all, the only movement coming from you was the shaking of your body from all of the sobbing.

"I'm so, so sorry. You don't deserve any of this." Billy whispered, trying to comfort you in some way.

You finally allowed Billy to fully embrace you in a hug, burying your face in his shoulder.

The both of you sat there for a while in that position, you had finally calmed down.

"You saw it, didn't you." You said, more as a statement then a question. Billy heaved a large sigh, before nodding. "Yes."

You already knew that, so you just let out a long sigh, all of this was so tiring. "Awesome." You mumbled, sarcasm dripping off the word.

"Um, by the way, you looked super sexy. So, don't feel too bad." Billy flushed, and you blushed.

"Shut up," you laughed sadly. "I'm serious!" Billy exclaimed, more flustered then before.

"...can we.. just stay like this for a bit? I've had a really bad day." You whispered into Billy's shoulder, curling up against him.

Billy ran his hand across your head, stroking it a bit.

"I don't mind, we'll stay here as long as you want to." Billy assured, and you let out a sigh of relief.

You felt safe in Billy's arms, and right in this moment, you didn't think about how your day has been or how the rest of the day is going to be like.

You're safe, in Billy's arms.