[The Dress Doesn't Fit] Freddy x fem chubby reader

[angst to fluff]

"Damn it." You croaked.

You stare at yourself in the mirror, you couldn't believe what you were seeing. You bought a new dress that you thought was really pretty, but when you put it on, you couldn't help but look at it with disgust.

You thought the dress would actually fit for once, and you know what? It does fit. Like a glove.

The thing is, you hated it. Not because it looks bad, it's because you're in it. The dress is a bit tight, so it sticks to your body, showing off every curve and bump.

Your bottom lip tremble, why couldn't you be skinny and pretty?

"Hey, your door was unlocked so I thought..." you jumped, turning around to see your boyfriend, Freddy.

He looked you up and down, his eyes wide and his mouth slightly gaped open.

"Freddy! You need to learn to knock, I could've been changing." You pointed out. Freddy blinked, and made eye contact. "Right, sorry," Freddy apologized.

You forgot your boyfriend was coming over, but you were so embarrassed now.

You sigh as you walk over to your dresser. "Turn around for a second, I need to change." You said. "Um, sure." Freddy turned around without a question.

He was stunned, you look so beautiful in that dress, how is it even possible that you glow brighter than the sun?

"Okay, you can look again." You said, walking over to Freddy. Freddy turned around to see you weren't in that dress anymore, instead you were wearing a baggy shirt.

"Why did you change?" Freddy asked. "Because.. it's supposed to be cold today." You lied. "No, today is going to be in the 80's." Freddy stated, making you glance to the ground. "I.. didn't feel like wearing it." You shrugged. "Then why wear it in the first place?"

You sighed, all of Freddy's questions making you feel sad. "Freddy.. does it matter?" You rubbed your temples. "... I guess... not that much, but.. I just- I thought you looked really pretty in it." Freddy blushed.

You stare at him for a second, before looking down.

"You don't have to say that." You mumbled, and Freddy grabbed ahold of your hand. "Why not? I'm only stating facts here." Freddy joked slightly.

"Because I look fat in it, okay? Sure, maybe if I was skinnier I would look good in it, but I look so fat in that dress," you felt the tears welling up in your eyes. "I look pregnant." Your voice cracked as the tears streamed out.

"No, you don't." Freddy sighed, a bit annoyed that you think this way about yourself, yet also his heart broke because you think yourself like this.

Freddy lead you to the bed, so he could cuddle with you ease. Freddy hid his face in your neck, and his hands fit perfectly on you waist. You squirmed a bit underneath him, but you finally relaxed.

"You are the most beautiful person I have ever encountered." Freddy whispered in your ear.

That was it, that made you crack.

You began to sob, and you hugged Freddy tighter. "Th-Thank you Freds." You sniffled, and Freddy smiled.

"You are so perfect in my eyes, I wish you could see what I see."

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

A/n: sorry, this is kind of rushed, I just needed some comfort