[Being in Love] Freddy x fem reader

@SimpingCurrently requested:
And as another request: Freddy's leg hurting and fem reader comforting himmmmm thxxxx bestie<333

[comfort]

Sitting, walking, laying down, standing up, it all hurt so much. No matter what Freddy did, it didn't seem to get any better. It's already enough to have a limp leg, but now it hurts?! Awesome.

Freddy sat down on his bed, wincing a bit. His leg hurt particularly bad today. Freddy did the cycle his doctors told him to do when his leg hurts.

He took his pills already, so now he rolls up his pant leg and starts massaging. He groans when he hits a really sore spot. It was a lot of work having to do this, and it doesn't feel as good when someone else isn't massaging his leg.

"God, why can't I be normal?" Freddy sighed.

Freddy heard his door creak open, to see you standing there. Freddy blushed, this was super embarrassing.

"Hey Freds.. just came to check on ya." You said, closing the door. You walked to Freddy, sitting down next to him. Even the slight bounce of his bed made his leg hurt.

"Hey Y/n. I— um— I'm just trying out this new thing where if you rub your leg enough the blood circulation will increase, making it possible that you can run as fast as the flash—" Freddy was cut off by his poor lie.

"Freddy, please stop. We both know how bad your lies are." You sighed, and so did Freddy.

"Okay okay fine. It's just my stupid leg again. It's acting up. There, I said it." Freddy said quickly, a deep blush covering his face. Freddy doesn't like being so weak in front of you, it's not a good feeling.

"Freddy, you could've told me." You said softly, cupping his face, making him face you. "Yeah sure, and have you pity me? No thank you." Freddy huffed.

"You think I would do that? Do I ever pity you?" You asked. "Yeah, you do. Remember, yesterday when I hurt my hand, you kissed it. Then the other day when my leg was hurting you massaged it. And then..." Freddy trailed off, thinking back on his words. "I think you've got pitying someone and loving someone mixed up." You laughed softly.

Freddy blushed even harder now. He's just been pitied so much that he mixed it up, he felt stupid. "I.. I'm sorry." Freddy apologized. It was a habit of his. You kissed his cheek, rubbing your face against his neck.

Freddy put his hand on your back, urging you to pull closer. "Do you want a hug?" You whispered. Freddy only hummed as he hugged you, letting your scent take over his thoughts.

"Thanks. For you know, dealing with me." Freddy mumbled against your clothing. You patted his head. "You really need to stop pitying yourself." You said.

Freddy never thought of it that way. It was always people pitying him, so, he just saw himself as a pitiful person. "I'll try." Freddy said with a sad sigh.

"Don't worry," you kissed his head. "I'll be here to help."