[Long Day] Freddy x fem reader

@SimpingCurrently requested:
Okay! Can I have fem reader snuggling Freddy after a long day?

[fluff]

You thought today was going to be a normal day. You thought you were going to wake up, go to school, see your boyfriend after school, maybe go on a date, hang out with some friends, go home, eat dinner, stay up until midnight doing homework before walking to your bed half asleep.

However, you did not expect your alarm to be set at three o'clock in the morning. You weren't even sure why or how the alarm was set to that time, but you couldn't go back to sleep. You could only groggily get ready for the day and almost pass out at the dinner table.

Then, before you ate breakfast, you and your parent got into a misunderstanding, making you feel grumpy as you walked to school. Freddy wasn't there, he had a dental appointment today, so you didn't get the hug you so dearly wanted. You tried hanging out with Billy, but it seemed he wasn't having a good day either, and that just made you even more grumpy.

You tried having lunch with your friends but you couldn't find them anywhere. Apparently they were eating outside, but when you found out, lunch break was already over.

There was a couple other stuff that happened too, but you'd rather not think about it. You were barely aware that at the end of the school day, your feet weren't taking you home, they were taking you to Freddy's house.

You didn't even text Freddy before that you were coming, and the guilt did hit you, but you were already inside the house, and you needed him.

If you don't get to him soon, you think you might just pass out from exhaustion right here and now.

You say a broken 'hi' to Darla and Pedro, before rushing up the stairs to Freddy's room.

Freddy almost jumped out of his chair when he heard the door open, and he spun around from his desk, ready to chastise Eugene for barging in.

But it wasn't Eugene. It wasn't Darla, or Mary, or Rosa— or anyone from his family. It was you.

"Y/n, you scared me." Freddy huffed. "What are you doing here? I'm not upset to see you or anything! I'm just surprised that you're here, since you didn't text, or call, or—" while Freddy was going through his little ramble, you had thrown your bag and jacket aside and you were marching towards Freddy.

You sat on the floor and pulled Freddy's chair towards you. You wrapped your arms around his waist, spreading open his legs (gently) so you could rest your head on his lap.

Freddy, was a whole flustered mess. His arms shot up, hanging in the air as if he should do something with them.

Yes, you two are dating. You two have cuddled, and kissed too. But you were acting clingy for some reason. Freddy didn't mind, of course, he is a clingy person as well.

If he could, he would want to be attached to you by the arm. But he never shows his clinginess towards you, he's afraid that he'll scare you off.

He's getting off topic here. Your face was squished against his stomach, you were being very... snuggly.

Freddy felt himself calm down a bit. His heart was racing and his cheeks were flaring, but his leg felt comfortable, and his arms lowered down.

His fingers traced across your head, before petting you. You hummed in response, somehow squishing your face against him even more.

"Is there something.. wrong?" Freddy asked, now sensing the sadness in the air.

"It's been a long day." You mumbled. Freddy bit his lip. "Wanna talk about it?" He questioned, and you immediately shook your head.

"I just want to be with you." Your voice broke, sounding like you were going to burst into tears.

Freddy's eyes widen, and he pulls the chair under him away, slowly sinking to the ground, holding you in his arms.

"I'm here for ya', don't you worry." Freddy kissed your ear, letting your face rest on his shoulder.

"Thank you, thank you Freddy. You're the best person I've ever met." You whispered into his ear, your breath tickling his neck.

Freddy felt himself smile. A true, genuine smile was on his face. You always make him feel so good.

You both need each other, and as long as Freddy's got you, he feels like Superman.