[Who Needs Some Lovin'?] Freddy x reader

@SimpingCurrently requested:
Also, as another request, which I think u already did but oh well: Freddy's leg is hurting him but y/n comforts him<33333

[fluff]

"Fuck."

No one could tell, but Freddy was limping in pain today. He doesn't know why, but when he woke up his leg hurt really bad, then when he went to school, the Breyer brothers really messed him up, and now his leg hurts even more.

Freddy just wanted to go home, curl up in bed and go to sleep. And that's what he did.

The next day, a shooting pain went up his leg, he knew he couldn't go to school today. Freddy told Rosa and Victor what was going on, and they reluctantly let him use one of his sick days.

Freddy laid in bed, nibbling on his cold breakfast.

Shouldn't he be happy? He gets a free day from school! That would be the case, but the pain in his leg was unbearable. He would rather go to school than feel like this, and that's saying something.

The only thing that kept him happy was the texts you've been sending him every hour. Either that was just sending a meme or having small talk, it made Freddy focus on something other than his leg.

Time goes so fast when you're laying in bed binging a bunch of movies, and school already ended.

Freddy didn't expect anyone to come and check on him, I mean, no one has ever done that before. He doesn't have friends, and it's usually his foster mom or Darla that checks up on him.

That's why, Freddy was surprised to see you standing at his door. "Y/n," Freddy blushed, pulling up his sheets a bit to cover himself. He didn't change out of his Batman pajamas.

"What are you doing here?" He questioned, noticing the small bag you held. You smiled, closing the door as you walked in.

"I thought I could help, my mom has a bunch of healing oils, and obviously it won't cure your limp, but it's supposed to help with aching muscles and pain." You explained, sitting on his bed. "I was thinking I could rub your leg and put the oils on."

Now Freddy's blush was even worse then before. Your smile immediately dropped. "Un-Unless that's weird, then we totally don't have to do it-"

"No!" Freddy said, a little too loud. "I-I mean, I don't mind. That sounds really nice." Freddy stammered out. "Okay! Can you take off your blankets and roll up your pants?" You questioned, seeming excited to help him.

Freddy smiled, it's so cute when you're excited, especially for something so silly. Freddy did as you told, he struggled a bit rolling up his pant leg but he did it in the end.

You were ready with your oils, and you layered Freddy's leg with them. Freddy sighed in happiness, the warm oils consuming his leg.

You started to rub it, accidentally a bit too harshly, and Freddy flinched.

"I'm sorry!" You exclaimed, pulling your hands back and waiting for his leg to relax. "It's fine, just be a bit more gentle." Freddy said through gritted teeth, and you nodded.

You very gently caressed his skin, rubbing the oils in very gently and slowly. Freddy felt at peace, this felt so nice, especially since he's been in pain all day.

You did this for fifteen minutes, and you finally stopped. "I suggest you don't wash your leg off for at least an hour, or longer if you want. You need to let those oils soak in." You explained, washing your hands with a damp clothe.

You only heard a hum from him, and you glanced to Freddy to see he was half asleep. You giggled, already hearing the soft snores escaping him.

You crawled closer to Freddy's head, and you gently ran your fingers through his hair. He didn't wake up, making you remember he is a deep sleeper.

"There, all you need is some lovin' Freddy." You whispered to him, quiet to make sure you don't wake him up.

"And I love you deeply, so I'm sure you won't have as painful leg problems as before."

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

A/n: this was more fluff than comfort, but I still enjoyed writing it, so I hoped you enjoyed reading it