[You are Perfect] Freddy x reader

@SimpingCurrently requested:
Okay! How about Freddy feeling
insecure about his disability and reader comforting him

[fluff/comfort]

Freddy watched as you ran to him, and Freddy wondered for a second why you were. That is, until he felt how he felt much shorter, and his butt hurts.

Oh right, he tripped over his own feet.

How nice.

"Freddy, oh my god are you okay?" You sat down next to him, checking for any serious injuries.

"I'm fine I'm fine, just, help me up, please." Freddy's face turned pink as he asked, realizing how emasculating he feels, especially in the middle of the park? Awesome.

"Of course." You heaved Freddy up to his feet. "Thanks. Don't know what I would do without you." Freddy admitted, and you smiled. "You would still be sitting in the wet grass." You stated, and Freddy smiled a bit. "Yeah." He sighed.

"Can we continue our walk please? People are staring." Freddy whispered the last part, and you glanced around, seeing there was basically no one staring at you two. But you can't blame it, that's how social anxiety works.

"Yeah, but wait, there's something wrong," you walk next to Freddy and grab his hand. "There, that's better." You said, and Freddy blushed.

You two continued to walk, but Freddy found it a little difficult to walk while holding hands with you. Even though he loved it. You noticed this, and silently pulled your hand away.

"Sorry." Freddy sighed, as if tired. "It's no problem Freddy!" You reassured, but Freddy still felt bad.

You two continued to walk, and Freddy glanced to a few couples hanging out in the field. One was carrying his partner in his arms, spinning them around. And the other couple was running together while holding hands.

It's stupid, and cheesy, like in the movies. But, for some reason, Freddy wished he could do all of that. Not just for himself, but to make you happy as well.

Freddy was too busy staring at the couples, that he fell over, again. But this time, he fell on you, making you both topple onto the ground.

Freddy groaned, and he looked up to see you laying on the ground too. Freddy felt bad immediately, crawling over to you. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry, do you need help up, or.. I.. what do you need from me?" Freddy asked, a bit frantic.

You sat up, rubbing your arm before sighing. "It's fine Freddy, just don't fall on me again, please?" You tried to say it as nicely as possible, but even so, Freddy still felt really guilty.

Why couldn't he just be a better boyfriend? Oh right, it's his stupid limp. Why can't he be normal? Because all of this sucks.

You and Freddy stand up, and you decide to sit down on the bench for a bit.

You both sit there, leaning against each other. "That was pretty funny, wasn't it?" You laughed softly, remembering the whole incident.

Freddy only hummed, and you already knew something was off. Freddy is a talker, when something is wrong, he doesn't talk.

"Freds, what's wrong? You can tell me." You held his hand, staring at Freddy. "I'm sorry, for everything." Freddy apologized. "Freddy, it's okay, I didn't get hurt." You assured, but Freddy gritting his teeth in response.

"Not just that, I'm sorry for not being a good boyfriend. I know since I'm disabled you have to take care of me all the time! Like-Like I'm some sort of toddler! And we can't do regular stuff like run through a field, or hold hands while walking, or picking you up." Freddy took a deep breath. "I'm just sorry you have to deal with me."

You frowned, and sighed. "Freddy, I know you don't like how you're leg is, and I wish it wasn't there, for your sake, but it is, and we can't change that." Your hand gripped his a bit harder, making Freddy look at you.

"I don't mind helping you walk up the stairs, or helping you out when you fall. You know why? Because I love you, and that's what partners do in relationships, we help each other out if one of us falls." You finished, and Freddy sighed.

"I guess you're right, but I still can't help but feel bad." Freddy said. "Well don't pressure yourself too much about it, because you're amazing, and I love every moment with you. Like falling on me, that was pretty funny." You laughed.

Freddy doesn't know how you do it, but you always brighten up his mood, and that laugh is very contagious. "Well, I fell for you too. So it's not a surprise I fell on you." Freddy joked, and you continued to laugh.

"Wow Freddy, so cheesy." You chuckled, leaning your head against his shoulder.

"Only cheesy for you."