[Karma] Freddy x fem reader

@SimpingCurrently requested:
And I'm requesting. Again.
You really don't have to do this, I'm sorry if my requests are annoying haha.
But.
Freddy getting bullied and reader standing up for him, BUT by the bully's point of view
Again You don't have to do this but just wondering

[fluff]

Bully's pov:

I pushed the fragile kid against the locker, holding him by his collar. He is so fragile, what a loser.

"Br-Brad!" Freddy chuckled nervously, looking at me with fear in his eyes even though he wore a smile on his face. I threw Freddy onto the floor, annoyed by his stupid smile.

I squat down next to him, pulling from his hair to look at me. "This is what you get for dating the girl of my dreams." I growled, making Freddy stand back up.

I grabbed the nerd's underwear and started to give him a wedgie. I smiled, Freddy's groans of pain making me feel happy, like I'm in control of something.

"Hey! Douche bag!"

I turn around, hearing the angelic voice I love. I turn around to see the oh so beautiful Y/n, storming towards me like she's about to rip my head off... wait. She actually looks like she is going to rip my head off!

I immediately let go of Freddy, making him fall on his butt. I thought since I stopped, Y/n would let me go in peace. I should have known better.

Immediately, once Y/n was in front of me, she kicked me in the groan and swiped her leg under mine, making me fall to the ground. Y/n cracked her fingers, seemingly not done.

"Y/n! You did enough." Freddy said. I groan in pain and relief to see Y/n not focusing on me anymore and running to Freddy's side, checking for any injuries.

"Freddy, are you okay? Did he hurt you?" Y/n asked, cupping both of Freddy's cheeks and looking at him.

"I'm fine, though, I don't think mister tough guy will be fine." Freddy chuckled, making me wanna punch his stupid face.

"Well, I'm just glad he didn't touch your cute face." Y/n said with a smirk, immediately making Freddy flustered and stammering around.

I groan and roll to my side, facing the two.

"Shut the fuck up, no one wants to hear your flirting bullshit." I said, and I felt fear run down my spine as Y/n gave me the most deadliest stare ever, making me whimper in fear.

"Y/n," Freddy held her hand. "Can we go watch the new Batman movie? Please?" Freddy asked, trying to stop you from whatever you were about to do to me, which made me a bit relieved, but still angry.

Y/n sighed, glaring at me again before looking to Freddy.

"You're right, I taught him a lesson. Let's go." You said, helping Freddy stand up.

I laid there, in pain as I watched the scariest woman ever and the weak loser walk down the hallway, hand in hand.

I was going to get my revenge.

I whimper again once I feel the pain really settle in.

Okay, maybe it'll be a little bit long until I get my revenge.