[Jealousy] Freddy x reader

[angst to fluff]

"Oh god, I'm so scared right now." You chuckled nervously, basically attached to Freddy's side.

"Y/n, relax, all these people aren't going to actually kill you. They're just actors in costumes." Freddy reassured.

"But still! The jump scares still scare me." You whined, walking with Freddy and Billy down the corn patch. "Don't worry, you won't get hurt with me around." Billy winked jokingly, and you all laughed, except for Freddy.

You went with the foster family to a corn patch this fall, and you were currently in line with Billy and Freddy to go on a scary jeep ride. It's supposed to be super scary, basically a haunted house but you ride in a jeep.

Billy sat down first, and you sat in the middle. Freddy frowned, sure, he still gets to sit next to you, but you also are sitting with Billy too.

Freddy had a huge crush on you, but he thinks you have a crush on Billy. Billy is the "bad boy" that's cold and mysterious. But Freddy is a disabled dork who talks way too much and is known as annoying, and he is a super geek.

Why would you like him?

The jeep started to move, and you laughed nervously. "Oh god I'm so nervous!" You exclaimed, biting your bottom lip.

"Y/n, there's nothing to be-" Fredy was cut off when someone jumped out at the jeep. Freddy bit his tongue to stop himself from screaming, and you squealed in fear, clinging onto Freddy's arm.

Freddy blushed, totally caught off guard with the physical touch. He smiled, you were so cute when hugging his arm. You blushed, realizing you cling onto Freddy.

You sigh in relief and let go of Freddy. "Jeez that was scary-" and another guy jumped out, and you clung to the nearest person, Billy.

Freddy glared at the both of you, watching as Billy blushed a bit and how you were squished up against him. It made Freddy want to barf.

You finally let go of Billy and the ride continued. For the rest of the ride, you would cling onto Billy, and each time you did, it made Freddy want to throw Billy off the jeep.

Sure, Billy is Freddy's best friend and brother, but he couldn't help it. Freddy's never had this much jealousy in his life.

Finally, the ride was over and you all got off, entering the corn maze.

"I hate jump scares." You grumbled. "Oh, well, don't worry, your boyfriend Billy is here to save the day for you." Freddy snapped, making you and Billy glance to each other. Billy is well aware that you have a crush on Freddy, and Freddy has a crush on you, so he knew to back off.

"Um, you know what? You guys keep going this way, I'm going to go.. that, way." Billy ran off without another word, leaving you and Freddy alone.

"Freddy, what the hell was that about?" You asked, facing Freddy. "Nothing, you like Billy, and that's fine." Freddy rolled his eyes.

"What- why would you think that?" You questioned. "Because, I see how you two blush while you're together, you are really good friends with him, and you always like to hug him and stuff..!" Freddy's voice cracked, so he cleared his throat before sighing. "It's fine though, you two will be so cute together."

You raised an eyebrow, curious on why Freddy is acting this way. Than it hit you like a bus.

You smirked. "No way... are you, are you jealous?" You questioned, making Freddy's cheeks burn on fire. "What? No! Why would I- that's ridiculous." Freddy stammered, making you cross your arms.

"Oh Freddy.." you sighed, shuffling closer to Freddy. "I was hanging onto Billy on the ride because I didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable." You explained, and you felt your face heat up a bit.

Freddy looked confused, studying your face now.

You sigh again in irritation, can't he just get the hint?

"Freddy, I like you. I wasn't hugging you because I was too shy and I didn't want to make you uncomfortable, especially if you don't like me back.." a smirk returned to your face. "But, I think I know the answer now, considering how jealous you were acting."

Freddy furrowed his eyebrows, trying to think of any excuse. Yet, he couldn't.

He sighed in defeat, his shoulders slumping a bit.

"Fine, maybe I was a little jealous." Freddy pouted, and you could only giggle.

You grabbed onto Freddy's arm, gently tugging him closer to you as you kissed his cheek.

Once you moved away, Freddy cupped the spot you kissed, staring at you with a flustered expression. He chuckled nervously, not believing this situation to be real.

"There is no need to be jealous again, Freddy. Because I've fully fallen for you."