[A Light in the Darkness] Freddy x reader

@SimpingCurrently requested:
Hola, mi amigo! Can I request a Freddy Freeman angst?? Maybe he's bullied and y/n comforts him? Thx bestie<3333

Warning/s: sensitive topics such as bullying, fake nudes and pretty dark overall

[angst/comfort]

"Why is he so ugly? Might as well wash the freckles off his face!"

And there he goes, his face shoved into the toilet water. Freddy struggled for air, until he was pulled back out, gasping.

Freddy's eyes were blurry, but he knew even the girls were in here to watch his pain. They did end up leaving, but it didn't stop there. Freddy isn't sure who stuck a stick up his bullies asses, but they were in the mood to absolutely destroy Freddy.

Freddy went to class, and his desk was scribbled with different hurtful names like "crippled loser" or "ugly" "freakman" "short little shit" you name it, whatever name these bullies small brains could think up. And after that, they poured milk on his head. After that they shoved him in a locker.

It was a horrible day, and he realized why they were bullying the shit out of him.

You weren't there.

You had an appointment or something so you had to skip school for the day, so you weren't there to stick up for Freddy. So the bullies seized their moment.

Freddy finally broke at the end of the school day, there were pictures of Freddy's fake nudes all over the school. It was a shit day to say the least, and Freddy couldn't take it.

The school day finally ended, and instead of walking home with his family, he went to a certain spot to hide away from everyone.

He went to the empty construction sight building that he made videos with Billy at. There's no one there, there's no way anyone will be able to find him.

Which is what he wanted, he's going to cry away his problems before wiping his tears away and putting on a fake smile.

Freddy sat on a little cement block, it wasn't the most comfortable thing, but it wasn't a bad crying spot. Once he sat down, he looked back on his day, wondering what he did to deserve all of this?

Why am I so weird?

Why do I have to be so annoying and loud?

Why can't I be normal and good looking?

I just want to shut up, just shut up, just shut up!

Freddy let out a sob hanging in the back of his throat, and he hid his face in his hands, feeling his tears soak his hands.

His sobs echoed through the empty building, he didn't notice the soft footsteps walking across the pavement.

"Freddy?" The soft voice made Freddy's face go pale, he shot his head up to see you, looking at him with such concern and care in your eyes.

"Wha-Wha..? How did you..?" Freddy's voice was all clamped up from the sobbing, so he tried his best to clear his throat and wipe his messy tears away.

In that time, you had sat next to Freddy, your hand close to his.

"How did you find me?" Freddy finally made out.

"Your location on Snapchat is on." You said softly, making Freddy let out a shaky breath.

"Well shit, you weren't supposed to find me." Freddy laughed sadly, still trying to wipe away the tears in his eyes, even though they wouldn't go away.

"Why not? I'm here if you ever want to talk you know?" You said.

"I don't- no, you don't understand. I didn't want anyone to find me. I'm already a bother already, I don't want to keep annoying you and stuff." Freddy sniffled, feeling his tears welling up again.

Don't be a cry baby, Freddy thought to himself, praying he wouldn't cry in front of you.

"Freddy, you're not annoying-" you try to reason, but Freddy doesn't give you any time to finish.

"No! I know I'm annoying, with my stupid facts and my stupid limp and this stupid curly hair. I'm the weirdo, the geek that never stops talking. Heck, if I wasn't me, I would hate me too! Well, I guess I do kind of hate myself now too, but.." Freddy trailed off, forcing his mouth shut.

Why did I just say that?

You stared at Freddy, and he couldn't bring himself to look at you. "Freddy.. I don't think you're a bother, and I don't hate you." You said.

Freddy was about to argue, but you didn't let him.

"Don't you dare say any more Freeman," you cupped his face, forcing him to look at you.

Freddy immediately grew self conscious, he probably had a runny noes, and tears were probably smeared all over his face. But you had such a determined look on your face, like nothing would stop you in your path to convince him.

"You are so amazing, and I think you are the coolest, funniest, most awesome person I've met. I love hanging out with you, because it's always a blast, but listen closely Freeman,"

You stared at Freddy with such seriousness, that he was a bit scared for a moment.

"I care about you, Freddy, a lot. I may not always be here, but when I am, we'll face through this together, alright?" You smiled sadly, staring at Freddy's shocked face.

You let go of his face, leaning back a bit with the sudden embarrassment from how close you were to him, but he kept looking at you.

He was dumbfounded to say the least, that you actually believe in him like that, that you'll always be here for him. It was like you are an angel sent from heaven, a flaming torch to this dark world.

Freddy honestly couldn't help the tears that poured out, and he whimpered a bit, trying to hold it in.

"Do you need a hug?" You tilted your head, it seemed you already knew the answer.

Freddy nodded slowly, a broken 'yes' escaping from his lips.

Soon, he felt your arms wrap around him, you letting his face hide in your shoulder as you rubbed comforting circles around his back. Freddy cried, sobbed, wailed even, and you stayed there the whole time, whispering to him here and there about how strong he is.

You really are an angel.

You are the light to his darkness, and he is so grateful to have you.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

A/n: sorry if it seemed rushed, it's literally 1:46 in the morning