[Cuddle Bear] Freddy x reader

@SimpingCurrently requested:
Can u write one with Freddy and reader cuddling?

[fluff]

Going home for Freddy is simple. He goes home, lays in bed all day to recover his sore muscles from the Breyer's beating him up, a good read of a new comic book, homework, than bed. I know, how exciting.

Before Billy came along, that's how his days would go. Freddy was just so out of it; tired. Tired of everything really. No one liking him, being bullied all day at school, homework, pretending to be happy for his family.. he could go on.

This was before he got a partner though.

He goes home, like usual, plops down on his bed while throwing his jacket and hat off. He curls up in bed, ready to massage his own tired limbs, until he hears a knock at his door.

"Who is it?" Freddy asked, hoping it wasn't someone like Darla. He loves Darla, but she can be a bit too energetic.

"Guess." Freddy smiled a bit, hearing the most beautiful voice ever. "Come in." Freddy called out, and he saw you walk in, a calm smile rested on your face.

"Hey Freds." You greeted, setting down your bag and taking off your jacket. "Hey.." Freddy greeted back, a bit too weakly than he wanted it to sound.

"Do you want cuddles? Is that why you're in bed?" You questioned, already coming into the sheets.

"Yeah, I don't feel so well." Freddy admitted. "Awe, poor child." You pout, cupping his cheeks. "What's the matter?" You ask. Freddy blushes a bit in embarrassment, but speaks nonetheless. "The Breyer's beating the shit out of me."

Your eyebrows furrowed, as if ready to roast and tear the brothers apart. But something stopped you. It was probably because Freddy looked so tired. You just sigh instead of saying any more.

Silently, you stroke Freddy's face, kissing him lovingly before your hands reached to his legs. Your fingers traced over them, before softly massaging his thighs. Freddy choked down his groan, you hit a soft spot. It hurt in that area a lot.

Freddy just hid his face in your chest. Your fingers went up to his back, gently massaging him while giving his face loving kisses. Your hands reached to his head, and you pet him like a puppy.

Freddy enjoyed the feeling of your fingers trailing through his curls, his scalp tickling for more.

You stopped, and Freddy opened his eyes, not even noticing he almost was lulled to sleep. Freddy nudged his head back into your palm, like a dog begging for treats. You giggled softly, continuing to pat and scratch his scalp.

Freddy sighed happily. He doesn't know how he survived coming home without this.