[Mental Breakdown] Billy x reader

[comfort]

Ah yes, a nice and rainy day, the perfect time to cry.

A lot of bad things kept happening to you today, and you couldn't take it anymore. You decided to leave your house for a bit and go to the playground.

Yes, the playground.

It's a strange place to be, especially since you're a teenager, but it's comforting. It's raining today, that means no kids will be at the park.

You crawled into the tubes, completely safe and hidden from the rain. You were a bit cold, but you had a really fluffy jacket on, so it was okay for a bit.

You went to your phone, to see Billy had texted you several times. You decided to text back, letting him know you were okay. He asked where you were, and you were too tired to lie to him, so you told him the truth.

After that, he didn't respond back. So you shut off your phone and started crying again.

You were surprised (and a bit scared) when someone came hurling into the same tube as you, and you were relieved to see it was just Billy. You suddenly got embarrassed, you probably look like shit right now.

"Y/n, what the hell? Why are you here crying? What happened?" Billy asked, and the only reply he got was a sniffle. You hid your face in your knees.

"Just a bad day.." you responded, not moving or looking up.

Billy paused, trying to think of what to do next. Suddenly, you felt two arms wrapped around you, and you were pulled into Billy's chest. He took off his jacket and wrapped it around you.

You both just sat there, in silence. "No big speech to m-make me feel better?" You chuckled sadly. "I don't know... sometimes people just need a hug." Billy shrugged.

Your arms snaked around his waist, and your face was hidden his shirt. You felt warm, and safe, the rest of your bad day was disappearing.

"Yeah... this is pretty nice."