[Physical Touch] Freddy x reader

[fluff]

"...and that's why dc is- and will always be, better then Marvel." Freddy finished, you chuckling.

"Well, even if Marvel is more for "children"," you used air quotes. "I still like Spider-Man." You admitted as Freddy rolled his eyes. "Plus, he is hot."

Freddy gasped dramatically, making you snort. He smiled, he loved your cute laugh.

"Just kidding Freddy, he is hot, but you will always have my heart." You joked lightly, making Freddy blush a lot.

You both started dating recently, about a month ago, and you both have been taking it slow. The truth is, Freddy isn't totally sure that you actually love him. You're his first love, he doesn't know the limits or what to do. He just needs some time to see where this goes.

So, Freddy gets flustered easily with such simple things, like holding your hand, or using nicknames that are cheesy but aren't (confusing, ik), and especially when you say stuff, like what you just said.

"Awe, you're so cute when flustered." You teased, making Freddy's face red. "Shut up.. it's not my fault you're so cheesy." Freddy smirked, watching as you dramatically pouted.

You made it to Freddy's house, stopping every five seconds to greet each member of his family, even though Freddy wanted you to his room as soon as possible. Since the relationship is new, everyone in Freddy's house teases the both of you, making it incredibly embarrassing.

Finally, you made it into Freddy's room. You flopped on his bed, curling up in his bed sheets and snuggled it against half of your face. You stared at Freddy as he got situated into his room, grabbing his laptop and sitting next to you.

"What're we watching today?" You asked. "Well, you know the back rooms? Basically there is a show called Severance, and it's based off the back rooms.. it's actually super cool and..."

Freddy continued to ramble about this show, and you could only smiled as you listened.

You love this dork.

Freddy was done with his little ramble when he clicked play on the laptop, and he got cozy under the blankets next to you.

Your shoulders were against each other's, and that drove Freddy insane. He craves to hug you, to push back your hair, to kiss your luscious lips, to cuddle you like in the stupid romantic movies.

But again, he was scared. This is all so new to Freddy, and he doesn't want to drive you away. That would absolutely break him. So, he restrains himself, focusing on the show on his laptop.

You yawned, Freddy closing the laptop. "It's quite late, I don't want you walking home this late." Freddy explained, and you smiled.

"You can sleep on the top bunk."

Oh, your smile dropped. You know Freddy wants to go slow with this, and you respect that. You don't want to do anything weird (or anything teenagers shouldn't be doing), but, physical touch is one of your love languages.

You crave cuddling with Freddy, hiding your face in his chest, kissing him.. but Freddy wanted to go slow.

You got out of bed. "Alright.. I'll convince my mom to let me stay here." You said, acting less excited then before, which Freddy caught on. Yet he didn't say anything.