[Cuddle Time] Billy x reader

[fluff]

"Finally! The new Batman movie is out!" Freddy squealed like a fanboy. "Oh god I'm so excited!" Freddy exclaimed.

"Oh really? Couldn't tell." Billy said sarcastically. Freddy ignored him as he plopped on the couch, turning the tv on. You sat down too, and Billy sat in the middle of you both.

"Don't worry Freddy, I'm pretty excited too." You smiled, beaming as you saw the Batman pop on screen.

Billy smiled too, but not because of the new Batman movie. He stared at you, you are so cute when excited.

You and Billy just started dating three weeks ago, and it's been pretty nice. It's nice to have someone you love.

Though Billy hasn't really hugged you or cuddled you at all. And you love cuddles.

At first you had doubts, that he didn't like hugging you or cuddling because of suspect reasons. But the longer you're with him, you've realized he's just nervous, especially since he hasn't had a lot of physical touch (at least good ones).

So, you put it to yourself to change that, because you need cuddles in life.

The movie started, dark and depressing like every other Batman movie. You were curled up in the blanket, watching intently. That is, until you started to feel uncomfortable.

No matter which way you laid, your body was very uncomfortable. You puff your cheeks out, looking to Billy next to you, staring at the screen. You smirked softly, an idea popping into your head.

You slid your body under the blanket, and you rested your head on Billy's chest.

Billy was totally caught off guard. "Wha-What are you doing?" Billy whispered to you.

"Cuddling you. Do you.. want me to stop?" You looked up at him, giving him sad puppy dog eyes.

Billy sighed, looking away, trying to hide his blush from you.

"It's fine.." Billy finally answered, and you curled up against him even more.

Billy's blush got worse, and he was a bit stiff for a while. Though, he finally rested an arm over you, and he gently held you in his arms.

It's official, Billy is asking for cuddles every night.