[Death] Billy x fem reader

A/n: I am dying rn (period cramps)

[comfort]

"What do you mean we have to cancel? Y/n, I paid fifty dollars to get these tickets!" Billy exclaimed through the phone.

You called to tell Billy you had to cancel your date with him. You told him that you weren't feeling well, which is true because you just got your period.

You curse mother nature every month when this time comes around, because you have especially bad cramps. Cramps where you feel like killing everyone then yourself. It sounds extreme, because it is extremely painful.

You sigh at Billy's harsh voice. You know he was saving his allowance for this.

"I'm sorry." Your voice cracked, and Billy noticed it.

"Y/n. What's wrong? Are you okay?" Billy's voice was now gentle and you sighed. "No, I'm not okay. My period started and I feel like absolute shit." You explained. "Oh." Is all Billy said.

You got angry at his reply, even though it wasn't that big of a deal. Your hormones are really kicking in.

"It's not like I want to cancel! I am in total agony and if I move a single centimeter the pain kicks back in!" You snapped, sounding very snarky. You hung up the phone and curled yourself in bed.

You honestly didn't mean to snap like that, but you couldn't help it, the pain is killing you.

Your eyes got watery and you felt like crying, the pain seem to be getting worse and worse by the second.

You weren't sure how long you were laying there, but you guessed it was up to 15-20 minutes. Suddenly, you heard a knock at the door.

You expected it to be your mom, or dad, maybe even your sibling, so you answered. "Come in!" You called.

You heard the door creak open, you were turned away from the door, so you couldn't see who it was.

"Whaddya need?" You grumbled. "My girlfriend."

Your head perked up, hearing the voice of your boyfriend. You looked behind you to see Billy standing at your door, one grocery bag in hand and a sheepish smile plastered on his face.

"Billy? What are you doing here?" You questioned, groaning as you sat up. Billy closed the door behind him. "I thought since we can't go out, we could just have a date at home." Billy explained, sitting on your bed.

"Oh, and I bought you some snacks. And.. uh, Mary gave me some pads/tampons th-that I could give you." Billy stuttered, obviously embarrassed by it. You didn't need pads/tampons, but you still thought it was sweet. You giggle a bit at Billy's flustered expression. "Thanks Billy, that's really sweet." You grab the grocery bag and set it on your side stand.

"So, what's it like? Is it.. painful?" Billy asked, slightly tilting his head. "Well duh, that's why I'm dying on the inside right now." You replied, leaning back.

"Yeah.. what's it feel like though?" Billy questioned, crawling closer to you. "Like I'm being stabbed over and over again from the inside." You laughed in pain.

Billy frowned, and he got under the same covers as you. "Well, do you need anything?" Billy asked. "I demand cuddles." You hid half of your face under the covers, giving your boyfriend puppy eyes.

Billy isn't into PDA, but he is very touched starved, so he is very cuddly around you. "Okay." Billy blushed, his arms wrapping around your waist and pulling you to his chest.

"Thanks." You sighed, almost forgetting about the pain inside of you. Billy stroked your head, smiling softly.

You felt your eyes flutter shut, and you felt yourself grow tired. Soon, you were fast asleep in Billy's arms.

Billy isn't totally sure how periods work, but when you have bad cramps again, he'll be right here to give you cuddles.