[Class Project] Freddy x reader

[fluff]

Freddy had missed a day of school. Just one day. That day happened to be when the group project gathered.

So, here he was, awkwardly standing in front of the whole class as he panted slightly.

"Freeman, you're late." The teacher stated. "I know.. I know.." Freddy sighed. "You also skipped yesterday, meaning you don't have a partner." She stated, once again. "I know." He repeated.

The teacher sighed, looking to the class. "Does anyone want Freddy to join their group?" She asked.

Freddy smiled awkwardly, looking to the class with hope in his eyes. Yet, he saw kids avoiding eye contact with him, clearing their throats and trying to ignore him.

Like the usual.

"L/n, I can hear you whispering."

Freddy glanced to where the teacher had spoken to, only to see a group in the far back. There you sat, whispering an argument with your group.

You happened to just be the prettiest person at school. Besides you saving Freddy sometimes from bullies, he's never really gotten to know you.

You argued with your group, before you stood up with your arm raised.

"We can take him!" You volunteered. The rest of your group groaned, while you smiled to Freddy. He smiled back, as the teacher sighed. "Okay good, you go with them Freddy." The teacher excused him.

He limped over to the seat, sitting next to you. "Hey Freddy." You greeted. "Hey Y/n." He greeted back.

Soon, the group starting talking amongst themselves, and you talked too.

"I'm just saying, a short presentation. Less work." One of them said. "I get that, but we do need to try a little bit at least." You pointed out. "You're such a party pooper.."

"Uh," Freddy started. "I have an idea." He said. The kids glared at him, before talking amongst themselves again, completely ignoring him.

He blushed, looking down at his hands. "Hey, I'm listening." He looked up to see you, your full attention on him.

"Oh— uh.." he stammered, blushing. Not a lot of people give him this much attention. Just the way you stared at him, with those beautiful eyes..

"Uh, I was just thinking we need to split it up evenly, you know? And like they said, keep it short and sweet but once it adds all of us saying something for the presentation then like, less work." He explained.

"That's a good idea— guys!" You shouted, catching the whole table's attention. "Freddy came up with a super cool idea. So here it is.."

You continued to talk, while Freddy just stared at you. His heart was thumping in his chest, and for once his big mouth was closed. He felt so shy, which wasn't like him, he was he acting like this??

All he knows is, if you give him too much attention, he's definitely going to have a heart attack.