[Cramps are Lovely] Freddy x fem reader

@SimpingCurrently requested:
I remember you did a oneshot of billy comforting reader through the greatness of period cramps . Could you do that but Freddy?

[comfort]

You groaned in pain, hearing your phone ringing over and over again.

It's a Saturday, and you started your wonderful period, you've been laying in bed since you woke up. You feel like someone is stabbing your insides right now, to say the least.

You grab your phone and pick up.

"Hello?" Your voice was groggy, and sounded like a frog decided to be in your vocal cords today.

"Hey baby- or, uh, Y/n." You could basically hear your boyfriend blushing on the other side of the phone.

"Hey cutie, what's up?" You smirked, hearing Freddy choke on air.

"U-Uh nothing much... just wanted to hear your voice.. oh! And, there's a new extremely rare Superman comic that just came out. And guess who bought it?"

"Billy." You heard Freddy scoff. "No, I did! And, I was wondering, would you come over? I want to show you it but my leg kind of hurts."

Guilt had already settled into your stomach. There is no way in hell you were going anywhere right now. Not only did you feel gross, your whole body was aching, not to even mention the gallons of blood gushing out of you right now.

"Freddy.. I'm sorry.. I can't." You sighed. "Oh.. I'm sorry for bothering you, I just thought-" you cut Freddy of before he could continue on a short ramble.

"It's not your fault. I'm not.. feeling, too good." You said. "Are you sick?" Freddy asked quickly, sounding very concerned.

"No no, but, I feel like shit. I just need cuddles." You admitted. "Tell me what's wrong first, and I'll come right now." You could hear Freddy shuffling around his room already.

"My period started." You stated simply.

"Oh. That's.. kinda gross."

Freddy's eyes widened, why did he say that?! Out of all the things to say to your girlfriend, who's on her period, that's what came up?!!

"Excuse me?" You scoffed. "I-I just mean it's a little gross right? Does it, like, leak.. everywhere or something?" Freddy asked, and you scoffed again.

Freddy needed to fix this. "I-I-I just mean that is cuddling like sanitary or something? It's okay if not! I was just wondering because you know, I don't have a woman's body and I just-"

"Freddy." Your voice was cold as stone, and that made Freddy gulp in fear. You sounded angry.

"It's.. fine. Just, don't come over, I don't need cuddles. I'm not going to make you cuddle with me if you don't want to." Freddy felt so guilty, he opened his mouth, ready to apologize over and over again, but you continued.

"I just need a nap. Bye, Freddy." And you hung up.

"God, damn it!" Freddy flopped down onto his bed, cursing at himself over and over again.

"Nice going hot shot." Billy teased. Freddy sighed, hiding his eyes into his forearm.

"Shut up."

You felt tears stinging your eyes. It's stupid to cry over this, Freddy has a point anyways. Periods are gross. It's just the thought that Freddy finds you disgusting enough to not even want to cuddle with you? It sucks, and hurts.

Your blurry eyes ended up closing, and you fell into a deep sleep.

That is, until you saw light enter your room. You flinch and hide yourself under the covers.

"Mom! Close the door." You whined.

"Uh, it's not your mom."

You peaked out of the blanket, to see your boyfriend standing there with a sheepish smile on his face. He closed the door and hobbled to you, setting down some bags.

"I bought you your favorite snacks.. and a heating pad." Freddy explained. "Oh." Is all you said.

"Please don't be mad at me Y/n! I honestly knew nothing about periods, and the past twenty-minutes have been me studying all about periods and learning from Mary and Rosa. Which, was super embarrassing." Freddy chuckled light-heartily.

His smile faltered, and he grasped your hand. "I'm sorry." Freddy muttered.

"Freddy.. I did cry a bit after what you said," you admitted, and his eyes went wide. "But it was also my hormones. I just need cuddles now." You said cutely, and Freddy smiled.

"I'll do anything for you, literally." Freddy threw his crutch to the side and snuggled under the blankets.

He pulled you towards him, you snuggling your face in his shoulder. Freddy stroked your head softly. "I love you so much, and I don't find you gross." Freddy whispered. "Let's stop talking about that." You said. "Alright."

Freddy kissed your neck, and ear. "I can't stop the pain, but, I'll be here for you to cuddle."