[Blabber Mouth] Freddy x reader

[fluff]

Freddy was walking to your house. You invited him to your house for lunch, just to eat and hang out. You two are going to watch a movie together too.

Freddy is so grateful to have a friend like you in his life, that's why he doesn't want to tell you, that he likes you.

He is already lucky enough to have a friend, why should he ruin that? Because you obviously won't like him back, so why should he bother?

Freddy shook his head a bit, trying to stop thinking about it as he knocked at your door.

He heard some scampering and soon the door was open, revealing you in a apron.

How could you look so cute?

"Hey Freddy, right on time!" You opened the door for him, and Freddy stepped in, sliding his shoes off. "What's with the apron?" Freddy asked as he followed you into the kitchen.

"Oh yeah, I'm only making grilled cheese, but I have this apron that I never use so I just wore it. Isn't it nice?" You winked teasingly while spinning in a circle.

Freddy gulped. "Very nice.." you giggled and went to the stove, flipping the grilled cheese.

Freddy leaned against the counter, trying to act nonchalant. Freddy stared at you, admiring your beauty. He tried to look away, but he couldn't.

"Hey Freddy, do you want pickles or.."

"I love you."

You froze, keeping your back faced towards him. Freddy stopped leaning against the counter, accidentally falling back onto his butt.

You immediately turned around, you squat next to Freddy, staring at him.

"Are you okay?" You asked, and Freddy could only nod as his blush got worse and worse.

How could he say that? Why did he say that? And falling backwards on the floor? Not attractive at all! Why is he so pathetic? Why can't he just act normal? Why can't he shut up-

"Freddy," you woke him up from his trance. "Are you okay?" You repeated. "Um, yeah." Freddy nodded.

"Did you mean that? Were you talking to.. me?" You questioned.

Freddy sighed. "I- yeah. I do. I'm sorry, love is a strong word and we've never been on a date before and I don't even know if you like me back..." Freddy shut his mouth. "Damn it... I'm sorry, I should shut up now."

You sighed. "Freddy, you need to stop saying sorry." You rested your hands on his shoulders, slowly trailing up his neck.

"And, you don't need to worry because I love you too." You flushed, glancing down.

"You do? Really? Why?" Freddy regretted asking why. You looked at him with concern. "What do you mean why?" You couldn't help but ask.

"I just- I- you know..." Freddy stammered, and you crossed your arms. "Okay, fine. Maybe it's because I'm a loser, maybe it's because I have a limp, and that I'm ugly, and weak, and I don't have any friends or social life and I talk way too much. No one's ever wanted to be with me before so why would you be any different?" Freddy finished, looking at you with regret as your eyes saddened.

"I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry. I talk too much and my mouth runs off like a car.." Freddy bit his bottom lip, trying to shut himself up.

"Hey, what did I say? There is absolutely no need to be sorry." You said, your hands had finally made it to his cheeks.

You wanted to comfort him, but you couldn't think of the right words, your face was so close to his.

Instead of using words, you just kissed him.

Freddy hummed against your lips, thoroughly surprised and happy. Freddy tried to kiss you back, but it was a bit sloppy, since it was his first kiss. You lead him in the right direction though.

You pulled away and smiled.

"I love you too, ya dork."