[Stupid Crutch] Freddy x reader

@SimpingCurrently requested:
*raises hand tentatively* I have a request. can we have like a angsty Freddy mad at his disability/limp and trying to walk without his crutch (but failing because. yeah. angst.) and y/n finds him and comforts him <333

[angst to fluff]

Freddy sat on the bench, staring daggers into his crutch. Earlier today the Breyer's took his crutch and threw it in the dumpster, and no matter what, Freddy couldn't get up.

You had to come and retrieve his crutch. Freddy believes he's truly nothing without his crutch.

He doesn't want to be in need of his crutch all of the time, he doesn't want to be the damsel in distress. Freddy just wants to walk, that's all he wants.

Freddy felt tears sting his eyes, and he felt the empty parking lot that he is sitting in start to blur away.

Freddy wiped away his tears, he's not going to let some stupid crutch take over his life. Who cares about it? He could probably survive without it.

Freddy truly believed that, so he grabbed his crutch and threw it pretty far away, far enough where he couldn't just walk to get it. Freddy heaved himself up from his seat, groaning a bit as he did so.

He felt all of his weight go into his good one, and he tipped over, falling on the concrete floor. Freddy whimpered in pain, but he got back up, trying to stand again, and again, and again..

Freddy fell onto his shoulder again, yelling in pain this time.

It finally hit him, he can't stand, he's useless without his crutch, he's just going to have to deal with this for the rest of his life. It won't get better, the pain will never leave, he'll always have to walk with a crutch.

Of course, Freddy had thought about if before, but this time it's different. There was still a little spark of hope in him that maybe, somehow, he could be able to walk again. But now that hope has diminished into nothing, absolutely nothing, like how he feels right now.

The tears started to flow out, Freddy whimpering a 'god damn it'. He doesn't want to cry every second he has a bad day, his father was right, he's such a crybaby.

"Freddy- what the hell happened?" A soft, yet concerned voice echoed through the empty parking lot, Freddy looked up, to see you rushing to his side.

Freddy doesn't know how you always come at the perfect- or, worse time possible. The tears were soaking his dirty face, his mouth was trembling and so was the rest of his body. He probably looks so gross right now, why did you have to come now?

You had grabbed his crutch and set it beside Freddy, you lifted Freddy up in a sitting position. Your eyes were so soft as you stared at him, he looked so broken. Freddy didn't want you looking at him like that, with pity. But some part of him craved for that, for someone to be soft with him, someone like you.

"Do you want to talk about it?" You questioned softly, and Freddy quickly shook his head.

"I think I'm okay on this one, thanks." Freddy said, his voice cracking a bit.

You grabbed his hand, pulling him into a warm embrace. Freddy's breath got caught in his throat, but he gratefully excepted the hug.

"What- or why are you doing this?" Freddy asked.

"Sometimes, you don't need to talk to make people feel better, sometimes a simple hug will do." You stated, and Freddy was at a loss for words.

It was nice like this, it was silent, but it was comforting enough to know you were there for him, that you would hug him, or do whatever for him. Freddy could only sigh sadly while embracing the heat coming off of you.

He might have a bad day, but he knows you'll always be there for him.