[Silent Love] Pedro x reader

[fluff]

The sound of silence, a great song, but Pedro really likes it. Not just the song, but the meaning of it.

He enjoys silence, even though he doesn't get a lot of it throughout the day. Pedro went to the park to watch Darla play on the swings, and it was awfully quiet today.

There were dark clouds covering the sky, and it was a bit windy, so that's probably why no one is at the park.

Pedro put in one of his ear buds and watched Darla swing back and forth on the swing set.

That is, until something, or, someone caught his eye.

He looked to the side to see a person around his age walked on the path, bobbing your head up and down to the rhythm of the music playing through your headphones. Your footsteps had a rhythm to it, like you wanted to start dancing but restrained yourself from doing so.

Pedro realized he was staring, so he looked down at his phone. He looked away from you, so he didn't notice at first that you sat at the same bench as him.

Pedro glanced to his side, seeing you sat down and were fully focused on your phone. So, Pedro looked to his.

It was silent, everything was. The wind had died down and Darla had stopped swinging, and it was total silence. It was nice, just Pedro and his own thoughts.

Though, you were still sitting there.

Pedro glanced to you again, but this time, you glanced his way too. You held eye contact, refusing to back down. Pedro nervously glanced away, but he still felt your eyes on him so he looked back.

Once he made eye contact again, you smiled, humming a bit in greetings. Pedro gave you a small smile back, before nervously looking away again.

You giggled softly, as if amused by his shyness.

After a minute of more silence, you got up and started walking again.

As soon as you left, so did the silence. A couple kids joined Darla in the playground, and a family situated themselves not too far from the playground. The wind was back and making a lot of noise.

The silence was gone, and so were you.

But Pedro soon found out that you would walk here every Saturday. So, he started coming to the park with Darla on Saturdays.

You always would sit next to him, give him a warm smile and some silence before continuing your walk.

Pedro loved the silence, and now, whenever he thinks of silence, he thinks of you.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

A/n: remembered this isn't just a Freddy Freeman imagine book 😭 so decided to write some different Shazam characters too