[Dodgeball] Freddy x fem reader

@SimpingCurrently requested:
Oooh wait i have a request now! How about the reader is new at school, and she has gym class with Freddy, and like he can't play because of his crutch. And the Breyer's rough him up over it.

[angst to fluff]

Summer had ended, and it was a new school year. Except, this year was different. You were going to a new school, with new people, and new teachers, and new everything.

You were nervous, yet excited. It's a new beginning, and it could turn out really well, or really bad. Hopefully it will turn out alright.

You had taken the bus, not wanting to walk since your second class would be gym. Which is way too early for the morning, you'll be have half sleeping while doing track.

You walked into the unknown school, everyone seeming to have their own groups already, which wasn't good for you, it could be harder to make friends that way. You went to the office and grabbed your schedule and map of the place.

After you knew where your locker was, you weren't really sure what to do now. So you just grabbed your phone and leaned against the wall.

"You're new." A voice stated. You looked up from your phone, to see a boy with a large blue jacket, with a beanie that basically covered his whole head. Oh yeah, and he had a crutch. You looked him up and down quickly, before straightening your posture.

"Yeah, I'm Y/n." You greeted. "I'm Freddy Freeman, but everyone people call me Freakman." He laughed. You laughed along a little. "Oh." You said. "That was a joke," Freddy clarified. "My friends call me Freddy, everyone else calls me Freakman." Freddy said. "Why?" You questioned. "Uh, well, you'll probably find out so— anyway, what's your schedule? Can I see?" He asked.

"Uh, sure." You pulled out the paper you printed from your pocket, handing it to Freddy. He looked over it. "Woah! We got a lot of classes together!" He exclaimed. "Really? What classes?" You leaned closer to him, your faces close from looking at the paper.

Freddy stepped back a bit, blushing slightly. "U— Uh, well, first we have gym, then math, history and physics." Freddy stammered. You leaned away. "Nice, that means I at least have one friend, right?" You smiled.

"Friend?" His face brightened. "Yeah, if that's okay with you." You said. "Of course! Yeah— friends it is." Freddy said. The bell rung and Freddy handed you your schedule back.

"I'll see you after this class then?" Freddy asked. "Yup." You nodded. "Okay okay, cool, bye!" He waved before hobbling away. You waved back, smiling to yourself, he was really nice.

And cute.

"Oh shit—" you mumbled. "How the hell do I get to my first class?" You groaned looking around for Freddy, but he was already gone.

You groaned. "At least I'll be fashionably late I guess."

• • •

You finished biology class, and you were heading to the gym. You made a couple more friends, so this time you didn't get lost.

You went into the girl's locker room and changed into the gym clothes. They were pretty ugly, but it was comfortable enough. You walked out with the rest of the girls, the boys on the other side of the gym.

Freddy was over there, and he waved over to you excitedly. You waved back, a small smile on your face.

Two older looking boys came up to Freddy and ruffled his hair, pushing him a bit. You thought it must be his friends at first, but they seem really aggressive, and Freddy looked uncomfortable.