[Impress You] Billy x reader

[fluff]

Freddy told Billy not to do it, but of course Billy didn't listen.

He wants to impress you.

You are Freddy's best friend, and you are not too close to Billy because you think he hates you, but really, he just has a crush on you.

Billy wants to get closer to you, but being the awkward, "bad boy" that he is, he never talks to you. He thinks you won't like him, so, he turned himself into the "better version" of himself. As Shazam.

It was around evening time, and this time you usually go to the park and hang out under a tree or a bench. You were about to leave, until you saw the famous superhero of Philadelphia came walking towards you.

You look up from your phone and stare at the thirty, maybe forty year old man. He leaned against the tree, smirking down at you.

"Well hello there pretty little lady, need someone to walk you home? Maybe take you on a date?" Billy- or, Shazam said, lowering his voice to try and sound sexy. It didn't work.

You got up and started to back away. "No, sir, I'm a minor, leave me alone." You warned, before starting to walk off.

Billy mentally slapped himself, he is hotter as Shazam, but he totally forgot he looks thirty.

Shazam ran to you, walking beside you. "I'm a minor too!" Shazam said, and you glared at him, looking him up and down.

"Sir, please leave me alone, or I will call the police." You warned once again, basically trying to run away from this guy. But he stepped in front of you with lightning speed.

"Look... don't call the police. I'm Billy." Shazam sighed, then he panicked. Why did he say that?

"Last time a checked, Billy is fourteen. How do you know Billy? Are you some sort of stalker or what?" You asked harshly. Shazam sighed, he's already gone this far.

"Shazam!"

Lightning hit the man in front of you, and there was a cloud of smoke. You screamed, falling back on your butt. Billy appeared out of the cloud of dust, rubbing the back of his neck.

"What..? How.. Billy, are you okay?" Your voice turned frantic as you got up, searching for any damage on him. "I'm fine." Billy glanced to the ground awkwardly.

"Wait, are you seriously.. are you actually the Red Cyclone?" You questioned, searching Billy's gaze.

"Yeah... damn it! I don't know why I blew my cover-! I just, I wanted to be... gah, I dunno." Billy stumbled over his words, and you raised an eyebrow.

You were too stunned to speak, so Billy just continued. "I wanted to impress you, because, the guy I turn in to is the better version of me.. so... yeah." Billy shrugged.

"This is.. really, something. But you really think that guy is the better version of you?" You asked. Billy was a little tacked aback from how nonchalant you were acting. "I guess, I mean, I'm not awkward, I'm hot, I'm taller too. But me like this," he gestured to his teenage self. "I'm not... any, of those things." Billy sighed.

You inhaled, and smiled softly. "Well, you didn't need to blow your cover like that. I would've gone on a date with you if you just asked as your normal self." You said, and Billy shot his head up, staring at you.

"Really?" Billy questioned, a grin on his face. "Yeah, I like this Billy." You rested your hand on his shoulder, and he blushed.

"Also, you were acting really creepy as the other guy. Just warning you, don't talk to other girls like that."

"Oh don't worry, I won't be talking to other girls."