[Cuddles That Drown You] Freddy x reader

@SimpingCurrently requested:
just. Cuddles. Cuddles and a movie and kisses and so much stinking fluff it drowns you

[fluffy floofy fluff]

You lay on Freddy's bed, scrolling on your phone. You were almost falling asleep due to boredom, and your phone wasn't cutting it anymore.

You groaned, splaying your body out and hiding your face in Freddy's blankets. His scent washed over you. It smelled like a campfire. You remember telling him you really liked the smell of a burnt out campfire, so he started buying that as his new cologne. He always noticed the small things and would act on them.

He really is the best boyfriend you could even dream of.

You heard the door open, and you sat up. You saw Freddy in fresh pajamas, and his hair was dripping wet.

"Freddy, you'll catch a cold if you keep it that wet." You pointed out. "I'll be fine." He shrugged, tossing his wet towel into his laundry basket, effortlessly missing it. He limped over to you and flopped next to you.

You faced each other and he sighed. "I'm so tired. I don't know why coach from gym class wanted me of all people to play dodge ball." Freddy said. "I think he was trying to be nice, but," you rested your hand on his cheek. "My poor baby is sore now!" You pouted.

Freddy chuckled, snuggling closer to you. "Well, I know what would make me better." He said. You raised an eyebrow, even though you had a suspicion of what it was. "Oh? And what's that?" You questioned.

Freddy snuggled even closer, smirking as he pulled his dripping curls from his eyes. "Cuddles would be nice." Freddy said, smiling widely. "Hm? I'm sorry, I didn't hear you say please." You held your hand to your ear, Freddy rolling his eyes. "Y/n, may I pretty please snuggle up against you forever and ever ever and ever—" you cut him off with a laugh.

"Okay, I get it lover boy. But can we put on a movie first? I've been really wanting to watch this one—" you sat up, and Freddy tugged on your shirt. You looked down at him, him dramatically pouting, like a baby wanting attention.

"I want cuddles now." He demanded, again, like a big baby. "Oh hush, you can wait a couple seconds.." you said, grabbing Freddy's laptop and typing in the movie. Freddy groggily sat up, sitting next to you. He rested his chin on your shoulder, watching you scroll around Hulu in search of the movie.

Finally, you found it, and put it on. Once you put it on and set it on a spot where the two of you could watch it comfortably, Freddy wrapped his arms and legs around you, hiding his face in the crook of your neck.

"Hm, you're legs are hairy." You stated, seeing his furry legs. "Do want me to shave them?" He asked. "No, it reminds me you're just a cute, cuddly teddy bear." You said, leaning back into his chest.

"Now hush, I'm trying to watch the movie." You said, turning your attention back to the movie. Freddy groaned softly and squeezed you even tighter.

As each second went by, the more Freddy got impatient. He wanted your attention and love, right now, but you weren't paying attention one bit.

So, he started kissing your neck. You giggled softly. "Stop it, your eyelashes are tickling me." You laughed. "Oh are they? Don't worry, lemme just.." Freddy kissed the spot he tickled, and you just laughed louder.

"Freddy— stop— I'm going to— to puke!" You laughed loudly, and finally Freddy stopped. "Only if you give me attention~" he said. You sighed, turning your back on the film, and staring at him. You wrapped your arms around his neck, your hands touching his wet hair. "First, I need to do something." You said.

You grabbed the blanket quickly, whipping it off the bed and throwing it on Freddy. "Ah! What is this? An attack?!" He exclaimed. "Nope." You giggled. You wrapped the blanket around his head, scrubbing his hair. "Hey!" He shouted, muffled by the blanket.

You continued to scrub until you deemed his hair dry enough. You pulled the blanket away a little, only his head sticking out. His cheeks were a little red from the warmth of the blanket, and his hair was all puffy and dry. He looked absolutely adorable.

You cupped his cheeks, and you touched his nose with yours.

"You're so cute!" You squealed. Freddy blushed, squeezing his eyes shut in embarrassment. "Shut— shut up.. you're the cute one here." He whined.

You took the blanket off of him, and he pulled himself out. He grabbed you, and he fell right on top of you, trapping you under his embrace.

"You're going to pay for that." He whispered into your ear. He started pecking your face with scattered kisses, some on your nose, on your forehead, cheek, lips, nose, temple, neck, forehead, it was all over the place.

Your face was getting redder by the second, either from embarrassment or from Freddy's kisses.

Freddy than stopped, holding his kiss on your cheek, longer than thirty seconds, before pulling away.

"I love you so much." He admitted. "I love you more." You shot back. "I love you most." He kissed you on your lips, making your skin tingle.

Freddy leaned back, red from exhaustion. You leaned back on the wall behind you, making Freddy lay against you instead of on top of you. He sat in between your legs, kissing your cheek over and over again.

You stared at each other for a while, admiring each other's beauty. You remember Freddy being so insecure about his freckles, and hair, and face— basically everything about himself. He still has his insecurities, but you have definitely helped him like his insecurities, at least a tiny bit. And that was better than nothing.

He would've never wanted you to be this close to his face.

"I love after you wash your hair," you said. "Your hair is so fluffy!" You exclaimed, petting his springy curls. "I know, it gets so hot in the summertime. Maybe I should get a haircut." He suggested. "No! That would be too much of a heartbreak for me! I love your floofy hair." You whined, and Freddy chuckled.

"I'll grow my hair out until it touches the floor, and you still won't let me cut it." He joked. "No, you don't understand Freddy. It's okay for you to get a haircut, but nothing too small! Because than your beautiful fluffy hair will be gone." You pouted.

"Don't worry, I'll keep it fluffy for you." He sighed, kissing your cheek again.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you even more."

"I love you most..."