[Glasses] Freddy x fem reader

@SimpingCurrently requested:
Oh wait wait wait I have a request. Okay so maybe Freddy has to get glasses, and they actually look super cute on him, but the Breyer brothers rough him up over it, and the reader has to use her mad cheering up skills and give him a pep talk

[angst to fluff]

"So, Freddy, how does it feel?" Rosa asked softly. "Um.." Freddy dragged out, looking at the mirror again. "Like a major dork." He admitted. "Oh hush Freddy! You look adorable." Rosa cooed, making Freddy huff.

"I don't look adorable, I just look like a nerd now." Freddy said. "Well, I heard Y/n is into nerds." Eugene teased, leaning against Freddy's door. "Oi Eugene, go wash the dishes, will you?" Rosa asked.

Eugene gasped dramatically, and Freddy smirked at him. Eugene rolled his eyes. "Sure.." he groaned, before marching down the stairs. "Freddy? I like your glasses! Literally so cute." Darla squealed. "Not. Cute." Freddy groaned.

Darla just giggled, swaying back and forth softly. Freddy readjusted the glasses resting on his face, before turning around. "Okay, I'm ready." He announced. "Finally, I've been waiting forever." Billy whined, slipping off of his bed and walking out.

"Anyways, Billy," Freddy caught up to him, walking beside him down the stairs. "Did you watch the video I sent?" He asked as they walked outside. "Top ten superhero facts? No." Billy stated. "What? Dude, come on, I watch everything you send me." Freddy pointed out. "Yeah? And?" Billy shot back.

As the two boys bickered, they quickly made it to school.

"Okay, this is when our path separates, I'll see you later." Freddy said, waving to Billy and his other siblings. "Bye! Have a fun day Freddy!" Darla waved her arms around crazily, making Freddy chuckle.

He waved back, but in doing so, he wasn't watching where he was going. Freddy bumped into someone, not hard enough to fall back, but hard enough that his glasses went flying.

"Awe— shit— sorry." Freddy apologized. "Nah, it's alright.. wait, Freddy?" Freddy looked up, and even though you were a bit blurry, he recognized you in a second. "I didn't know you wore glasses." You said, bending down and grabbing his glasses. "Oh, actually, they're new. Had to get some because my eyes were getting a bit bad." Freddy explained, wanting to hit himself for basically explaining what glasses are.

You hummed, studying the glasses you carefully held in your hands. "Well, nothing seems to be scratched. Here." You said. You lifted the glasses up and carefully put them on Freddy's face. He blinked a little, his eyes adjusting to the better view, and he stared at you.

You smiled brightly as you stared back. "Hm, the glasses really suite you. They're cute." You complimented, your smile beaming even more. Even though he was angry before when his family called them cute, he suddenly didn't mind that you called them cute. "Thanks, glad you think so." Freddy said, readjusting his glasses.

The bell rang, and you sighed. "Okay, I'll see you later?" You asked. "Uh, yeah, sounds good." Freddy nodded. "Alright, see you later!" You waved, walking away. "Bye!" Freddy waved back.

His fingers traced his glasses, he's glad Eugene seemed to be right.

For once he seemed to be excited to go to his classes, only because he couldn't wait to see you at lunch. He wonders if you watched the video he sent you—

"Woah! Freakman?"

Oh, wonderful.

"The one and only." Freddy sighed, looking up to see Brett and Burke. "Look! He's even more of a nerd then before!" Burke laughed. "Look! You're insults haven't gotten better." Freddy shot back.