[Only Sometimes] Freddy x reader

@SimpingCurrently requested:
Can I request some Freddy comfort?

a/n: drew Freddy again, also, 6k views?!? thx you for liking my cringe content 👍

[comfort/fluff]

It's hard to be happy all the time. No one can be, it's in the human nature to have emotions. It's interesting, because you could be the richest, most famous and loved person in the whole world, and yet, you can still be sad.

You know being sad isn't a weakness, only an emotion that everyone has. So why is it so hard to just cry? It seems like sometimes, you just cry, even if it feels like for the stupidest reason.

It's a very vulnerable state to cry, especially in front of people. That literally sounds like a nightmare. Crying as everyone stares at you awkwardly, or uncomfortably. It's normal to be sad, but why is it so weird then?

You could barely remember why you were even crying to begin with. Maybe it was something small that just ticked you off, or maybe it was actually something worth crying about. But for the life of you, you couldn't remember.

The tears swam around in your eyes as you crumpled up into your bed, curling away from the world as a small whimper escaped your throat. Your tears stained the bed, forming a wet spot on it. Negative thoughts about yourself flew throughout your mind.

You found yourself sitting up again, slowly letting the tears trickle down your face. Maybe you should eat something now, or do something to distract you.

You picked up your phone, your eyes widening once you saw what was on the bright screen. There, you saw your boyfriend had texted you, letting you know he was on his way. You inhaled a deep breath, you forgot he was coming over today.

You stepped out of your room slowly, noting that most of the lights were off, meaning your parents were out. You went quickly to the bathroom, checking yourself in the mirror.

You quickly readjusted your hair, and wiped the leftover tears away, trying to somehow make your eyes less red and puffy looking.

The doorbell rang, making you jump slightly. You sighed, whatever he'll see, he'll see.

You wiped one more tear away as you walked out towards the front door, your heart beating faster against your chest as you got closer.

Your hand grabbed onto the could doorknob, gulping down the anxiety in the pit of your stomach, before opening the door.

"Hey Y/n!"

It was evening time, the sun had already set. Yet, you felt like squinting, just from seeing Freddy's bright face. A ray of sunshine was standing at your front door, you weren't sure how that was possible.

"You know, I think I should come over more often. It's so quiet here." Freddy admitted, stepping into the house as he took off his jacket. He took his shoes off, like he was in a rush. Once he was free from his stuff, he quickly limped to you, hugging you.

It was a quick hug, a hug you wanted to be in forever. He pulled away, kissing your forehead before facing you.

"You look beautiful." He said. "Pfft, yeah right." You scoffed with a smirk, pushing him a bit as you sat on the couch. "Hey! I'm being serious!" Freddy argued, sitting next to you. "Uh huh, the most sarcastic boy in the world is serious?" You teased. "Yeah! Can't you tell?" He questioned.

"You need to learn how to act serious." You said. "And you need to learn how to take a compliment."

You rolled you eyes, sitting back on the couch as you grabbed the remotes. "Lemme guess, you wanted to come over to watch Stranger Things, correct?" You asked. "You know it. You know I don't have Netflix or anything. We have that old ass tv in our house." Freddy groaned.

"Oh it can't be that bad? What's on right now?" You asked. "My Little Pony.." he huffed, making you laugh. "I'm guessing Darla is watching it?" You said. "Oh you bet."

You giggled softly, clicking onto Netflix and turning on Stranger Things. The beginning played as you glanced to Freddy.

You had almost forgotten everything that happened before he came, even though it was only about a couple minutes. But that's just Freddy, he always makes you happy.

"I know I got a pretty face, but you don't need to wear it out." Freddy teased, looking away from the screen. You were going to hit him back by rolling your eyes, yet you could only stare. He stared at you, his gaze softening as you moved closer to him.

Your fingers traced his hand resting near you, and you looked down. "You think.. you think I can have a hug?" You questioned softly. Freddy tilted his head, trying to meet your gaze. "Of course." He chuckled.

He sat up a bit as you scooted closer to him, his arms opening in a welcoming embrace. You slowly rested your head in his arms, resting your body against him. You didn't notice you were tense until Freddy's hands traced over your shoulders, making you melt into his arms.

"You alright angel?" Freddy asked softly, staring at you. You huffed a breath of air, inhaling the scent of your boyfriend. You closed your eyes, hiding your face on his arm.

Maybe it was alright to cry, to have emotions, because you know you have a wonderful boyfriend to come to. Only sometimes.

You don't need to worry about anything.

You sniffled softly, not letting the tears out. "I'll be alright, sunshine."