[Wipe It Away] Freddy x reader

[fluff]

Freddy took a bite from his sandwich, and taking a quick sip from his milkshake before eating again.

"Damn Freds, you're snarfing that down." You chuckled, making Freddy freeze in place before continuing to munch.

"'m hungry, okay? 'on't judge." Freddy spoke with food in his mouth, making his voice a bit harder to hear.

You shook your head a bit before pulling your phone out, scrolling through your phone as you waited for Freddy to finish.

Freddy finally finished and leaned back in the seat. "Oh my god I'm so full." Freddy gasped.

"Of course you are, you ate more than Godzilla could ever dream of." You teased, Freddy rolling his eyes.

"I'm a growing teenage boy, Y/n." Freddy stated, smirking when he saw you smile.

You look up from your phone to look at Freddy, and immediately you cover your mouth, trying not to laugh. Freddy looked at you curiously.

"What?" Freddy asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"You have food.. all over here." You pointed to your mouth, and Freddy grabbed a napkin, trying to scrub it off.

"No no, right here." You motioned to your mouth again, and Freddy completely missed it.

"Oh my god- here." You scoffed.

You leaned over the table, grabbing a clean napkin and scrubbing it off the corner of Freddy's mouth. Freddy blushed, and you stuck your tongue out, before pulling away.

"There, got it." You announced, throwing the napkin into the trash can.

Freddy's mindlessly licked his lips as he stared at you. You make him so happy.

No matter how annoying Freddy can be, or how much of a geek he is, or when the Breyer's are picking on him, you're always there with your beautiful smile.

You always wipe away his problems.