[Movie Night] Freddy x reader

[fluff]

a/n: I feel like Freddy is the kind of guy to talk throughout the whole movie

"Ooh! Let's watch Tangled!" Darla suggested.

"No!" Freddy whined, leaning his head back. "It's Darla's pick tonight. She gets to choose." Mary pointed out. "I know but, it's a movie for children." Freddy said.

It was movie night with the foster children. And it was Darla's turn to pick a movie. Though, everyone wasn't on board.

"Technically, we are still children." You pointed out. "Plus, I really like Tangled." You admitted. Freddy scoffed. "C'mon, I'm not the only one, right?" Freddy looked to his siblings. "Actually, the comedy is gold." Eugene said. "I like the musical bits." Pedro shrugged.

Freddy turned to Billy as his last hope. "Billy?" Freddy asked. "I've never seen it." Billy said. "Even more of a reason to see it!" Darla exclaimed, putting the dvd in the tv.

Freddy groaned. "Hey, it's not as bad as you think." You got up from the floor and sat next to Freddy. "Okay," Freddy rolled his eyes, sarcasm dripping from his voice.

Darla came up from the floor, jumping onto the couch next to Freddy, squishing Freddy closer to you. He suddenly didn't care that he was watching a "little kid" movie.

Your leg and arm was pushed against him. And he could hear your breathing. He flushed, looking down at his lap. You noticed his change in mood, thinking his actions were for a different reason.

You leaned your head closer to his ear. "Hey, watch it for Darla, okay?" You whispered. Your breath hit his ear, making it tickle a bit. He cupped his ear automatically and looked at you. You smiled sweetly, glancing to Darla beaming with excitement.

Freddy sighed. "Okay." He gave you an awkward smile before leaning back on the couch.

You leaned back to, not noticing how Freddy's skin lit up from your arm touching his.

The movie was halfway done, and to Freddy's surprise, he actually didn't mind the movie. It wasn't as bad as he thought it would be.

You on the other hand were forcing yourself to keep your eyes open. Last night you went to bed late and woke up early, and you've been running around all day at school, then with your friends, having to do chores, then coming here for a movie night.

You were exhausted.

You stared at the movie screen. Maybe if you closed your eyes for a second? You've seen this movie before, so it's fine if you skip some parts. Your eyes slowly squeezed shut, and you felt yourself pass out.

Freddy had noticed that you felt a bit heavier, leaning against him more. But he didn't look to see. He didn't want to make awkward eye contact or anything.

Freddy jumped in surprise, feeling your head fall onto his shoulder. He hesitantly looked beside him to see you had fallen asleep. Your cheek was squished against his shoulder, and your arms had wrapped around his, pulling his arm to your chest.

You were super adorable.

Freddy gulped, trying not to choke on air. Freddy felt his heart fluttered in excitement. This was too much for his poor little heart.

He pretended not to care though, and he looked back at the tv. Every second he felt you snuggling closer and closer to him.

The movie went by so fast, for Freddy at least, and it ended. The lights switched on and everyone started to stretch.

"See Freddy, it wasn't that—" Mary paused when she saw you curled up against Freddy. Everyone else looked over to see it too. Sure it was embarrassing for you, but you weren't awake. However, Freddy was awake, and his face was a bright tint of red.

"Oh my goodness! So cute!" Darla squealed. "Shhh!" Mary hushed. "We'll let Y/n sleep until dinner's ready. Wake them up by then, okay Freddy?" Mary whispered. "Uh, sure." Freddy whispered back, still flustered.

The family walked out of the room, just leaving you and Freddy.

Freddy thought about what he might say when you wake up. Oh god that's going to be such an awkward conversation. He can already picture it..

His mind came back to the present when he heard you make a little tired noise. You stretched out, before snuggling against Freddy's side. Freddy lifted his arm over you, resting it on your back.

Freddy suddenly didn't care about the conversation after this.

He decided that he should enjoy the present, because right now, he felt at home. And so did you.