[It's Not Fair] Freddy x reader

[angst]

It hurt, watching all those girls huddled up near Freddy, flirting with him and giggling at every weird joke he makes.

Freddy recently revealed he is friends with an actual superhero, and he is now super popular at school.

And everything about it hurt.

You were angry that Freddy didn't even tell you he was friends with a superhero, but that's not even the worst part.

You were always there for Freddy, you were the one that laughed at his weird jokes, the one that would stand up for him when the Breyer's would attack, you were there for his mental breakdowns, his good times his bad times, and what do you get from it?

Being left in the dust.

Freddy hasn't texted you in days, at school the only thing he says is "hi" before leaving with his new fake friends.

You watch as a really pretty girl kisses Freddy's cheek, leaving him a blushing mess. You bit your bottom lip, trying to hold back the tears threatening to come.

You stand up, leaving your food tray behind as you quickly walked to the bathroom.

You locked yourself in a stall and held your face in your hands as the tears streamed out.

It's not fair. Why did Freddy leave you behind? Did he never like hanging out with you in the first place? We're you his only choice since no one else would be friends with him? Why doesn't he love you? Does he even see you as a friend anymore?

Your sons filled the bathroom, and you stayed in there for the whole day.

Why doesn't he love you like you love him?

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

A/n: it's currently night and I felt like angst so.. yeah. sorry not sorry.