[Blind Date] Freddy x fem reader

[fluff]

Freddy nervously tapped on the wooden table, fidgeting and jumping whenever the cafe's door would open.

You see, Mary had set one of her friends up with Freddy, because she thought they would make a good match. Freddy was forced into it, and what he heard from you, you seemed to be looking forward to it, a little too excited.

Well, it's not a surprise that Freddy has a low self esteem. Not only is he weird and annoying, he's an "ugly cripple", the Breyer's exact words. So, he didn't have high hopes, once you see him, you'll probably want to leave.

He checked his phone, it reading 5:05. You're five minutes late, you probably ditched him didn't you?

Freddy wasn't surprised, even if it was already five minutes that passed, he just knew you would be disappointed when you see him.

Freddy was about to get up, until he heard the door open. Freddy looked up to see a pretty attractive girl walk in.

Freddy gulped, realizing you were walking towards him. You stopped at his table.

"Hey, uh, are you Freddy?" You asked. "Y-Yeah,
Y/n right?" Freddy thankfully remembered your name, and you nodded. You sat in front of him, and he glanced away, not wanting to stare.

"It's nice to meet you." You smiled softly, before awkwardly playing with the napkin. Freddy, for once, was speechless. He never talked to a girl before, how should he act? Freddy took a deep breath, he just needs to be himself, if he's not himself than how will he know you like him?

Before Freddy was going to ask some random fact, you spoke, wanting to break the awkward silence.

"I'm sorry if I'm nervous, this is my first date." You explained shyly, and Freddy noticed how red your face was. "Really?" Freddy said a bit too surprised.

You blush even more. "Yeah.." you mumble. Freddy frowned, noticing how you looked even more embarrassed than before. "I didn't mean it in a bad way! You're just really, uh, pretty, so, it's a surprise." Freddy blurted out, blushing at his own words.

Was that cringey?

You smiled, rubbing your ear a bit. "Thanks. You don't look so bad yourself." You said, making Freddy blush, bashfully rubbing the back of his neck.

"Thanks." Freddy chuckled softly, before pausing for a second. "So, gotta favorite super power? Like, if you had a super power what would it be?" Freddy asked, and you bit your bottom lip, thinking for a second.

Was that stupid to ask?

"Probably super speed, or flying maybe.. gosh, I dunno. Maybe (power)?" You suggested, and Freddy grinned. "That's a good one! I'd probably fly, or teleport." Freddy said.

You two talked about different things, random music, favorite food, different art.. it was nice.

Though, it had to end at some point.

You both finished your food and drinks, and the check was now paid for. You both walked out, Freddy a bit sadly.

"So uh, this is it. It was fun." Freddy admitted.

Usually at the end of a romance film, the guys gets the girl's number, or a kiss on the lips, but Freddy isn't some handsome, rich, tall guy. He didn't expect anything.

That is, until you gave him a folded piece of paper. "I would, like to get to know you better, Freddy." You smiled, flashing all of your teeth. Freddy took it hesitantly, and he opened it, revealing a number.

"Woah." Freddy couldn't help but gasp, stunned that you actually gave him your number. Before Freddy could even say anything about it, you grasped his hand and landed a kiss on his cheek, pulling away quickly.

Your eyes were scanning his face, waiting for a reaction. Freddy's eyes were wide and his cheeks were blazing red. "I'm sorry, if that was too soon. I was just thinking about how they do this in the movies." You chuckled awkwardly, looking down as you took a step back.

"That's literally what I was thinking just now." Freddy laughed, and you laughed too. "But, uh, for the record, it's totally up to you. I don't mind if it goes too fast or too slow, whatever is comfortable for you." Freddy rambled out, and you smiled.

"That's really sweet, thanks Freds." You grabbed his hand again, giving it one more squeeze before letting go and walking away.

Let's just say, Freddy was on cloud 9 for the rest of the day.