[Accidents Happen] Freddy x fem reader

[fluff/comfort]

a/n: my period started again for some reason? even though I ended literally a week ago?? anyway, me in pain = cumfart.

You groggily walked around school all day. You were moody. Like, really moody, and sad. And you weren't sure why.

At first, it seemed like your period might've started, but it didn't. You wore pads just in case, but still, not one drop of blood. You felt like shit.

Of course your boyfriend would notice.

"Hey Y/n.. you okay?" Freddy asked, sitting beside you at lunch. "Yeah, I guess." You shrugged. "Is it.. is it that time of month?" Freddy questioned very quietly. "No. I thought it did. But it's just my mood swings, I don't know. I just feel like crap." You sighed, resting your head in your arms.

Freddy scooted closer to you, a bit flustered as he grabbed your hand. "Well, your lovable boyfriend is here." Freddy grinned as he saw you snicker. "Honestly, I just want to watch a movie and cuddle up to your side." You admitted. Freddy smiled softly, pushing some hair out of your face and cupping your cheek.

"It's a date then?" He asked. "Yes, please." You sighed happily.

The rest of the school day flew by, and Freddy stuck to his promise. You two immediately went to his house after school, kicked Billy out of the room, cuddled with Freddy in his bed while watching a comfort movie on his laptop.

Freddy laid back against a large pillow, having your head situated on his chest, and your arms around his waist.

You sigh happily, Freddy cuddling closer and closer to you every second, as if you weren't close enough. It was fine, it was just cute to see him act so soft towards you. He's already a sweetheart, but with you he's been a bit more vulnerable.

You could stay in the comfort of Freddy's arms forever, not worrying about a single thing in the world.

That is, until you felt something similar come over you. Your face went pale, and you winced.

No no no no, you thought, this can't be happening!

You sat up quickly, out of Freddy's arms. "Woah woah, hey, what's wrong?" Freddy asked, a bit spooked from your sudden change in mood. You ripped open his sheets, only to see a dark stain.

"Damn it—" you grumbled, jumping out of the bed. "What?" Freddy asked, until he looked at the spot on his bed. "I need to get some rags— wait wait no, we need to take the sheets off and wash them in the shower with cold water— and my pants too! I really liked these pants." You rambled.

"Y/n." Freddy got up. "It's fine. I'll clean it myself." Freddy assured. "No. I know how to clean this kind of stuff. Plus, it's really gross and I'd rather you wouldn't—" you were cut off, Freddy put his hand your shoulder. "Look, I've had to clean Darla's bedsheets when she was younger 'cause she wet the bed. I'm used to this sort of thing, besides," Freddy glanced to the stain. "You started your period. I don't want you to any work." Freddy finished.

You sighed out of your noes, huffing in response. "Was that a good boyfriend thing to say?" Freddy asked, dropping his hand to his side. You nodded. "Yeah, thanks." You smiled, grabbing Freddy's chin and pulling him to you, pecking his cheek.

Freddy's smile brightened. "Uh, a—and you can take my pants. And I'm pretty sure Mary has some pads if you need." Freddy said. "Okay, thanks. I'm good for now on pads, I always carry them around on me. However.." you smirked, running to Freddy's wardrobe.

"I heard you had a super cute WonderWoman pajama pants! I wanna try that on." You explained, digging through his pants. "Um, I don't really wear them. Darla. Pfft, you know, she always gets that kind of stuff for me and—" You held up the pants victoriously.

There in your hands, was very fluffy pants with a chibi version of WonderWoman printed all over the pants. You giggled, turning to Freddy.

"Adorable!"