[Cuddles Galore] Freddy x reader

@I_can_help requested:
Oh my can I request a oneshot of Freddy and the reader fluff and cuddling pleaseeee

[fluff]

"Y/n~ what are doing?!" Freddy whined, and you sighed in response.

Your boyfriend was laying on your bed, while you were at your desk doing your homework. You totally forgot you two were supposed to hang out.

"Freds, I'm doing homework. If I don't get this done tonight, I'm going to have to get up super early to finish this." You sighed in exhaustion.

"You've been working on that for hours. You need a break." Freddy made a point, you were mentally exhausted from this test. It was super hard for literally no reason.

You ran your hand through your hair, before releasing a long sigh. "What if I stop?" You ask. "Cuddles galore."

You spin around in your chair to see Freddy with his arms wide open. You chuckled, Freddy is such a cinnamon roll.

You reluctantly closed your book and stood up, walking over to your needy boyfriend. You fell right next to Freddy and you wiggled closer to Freddy, your face facing Freddy's.

Freddy immediately wrapped his arms around you and pulled you closer to him, as close as you two can physically get. You sighed, the problems of your homework fading away.

"You're so pretty." Freddy mumbled, making you blush. "You think so?" You questioned. "Totally." Freddy nodded, he gave you a big kiss on your forehead. "I think your pretty too." You giggled.

Freddy sighed happily, he doesn't know how he got someone as perfect as you, but he is and always will be grateful to have you.