[It Hurts] Freddy x reader

@SimpingCurrently requested:
I have a requestttttt
Could you do one where reader comforts Freddy while his leg is hurting?? Like I know technically it's not supposed to hurt, but let's just say it does and Y/n comforts him????

[fluff/comfort]

Freddy woke up with an aching leg.

He usually doesn't get pains from his limp, but if he is in an awkward position for a long period of time, it could come back.

Freddy slept weirdly on it, and he's guessing that's why it hurts so much.

"Why did it have to be today?" Freddy grumbled, massaging his leg, wincing a bit.

Freddy forced himself out of bed, getting his clothes on while trying to not topple over. Freddy sighed, checking the time before walking out.

Freddy had a date with you today, you two were supposed to go on a small walk together, but with how painful Freddy's leg is feeling, he might have to cancel.

Of course, he won't tell you. Freddy still wants to see you, that's why he is walking to your house. He needs your cuddles right now.

Freddy knocked on your door and you opened it.

"Freddy! Sorry, I'm going to need another second. I need to find my walking shoes." You replied, letting Freddy in.

Freddy walked inside, fiddling with his crutch. "Actually, could we just stay here? I kind of want cuddles." Freddy said, blushing a bit at his own words.

You glanced to Freddy, and he shuddered a bit.

Were you angry at him?

"Okay.. that's fine. It's super hot today anyways, I wouldn't be able to walk that long." You chuckled nervously, slipping off your sun hat.

Freddy smiled, you're too good to him.

"What are you waiting for? Come on." You giggled, walking to your room as Freddy followed.

You flopped on the bed, your arms spread open as you waited patiently for Freddy to join you. Freddy crawled onto you, resting his head on your chest as your hand played with his curls.

"You're hair is so curly." You cooed. "I know, it gets really annoying." Freddy groaned into your shirt. "Well, I like your hair." You kissed his head, and you heard a hum of content from him.

You started to move Freddy onto his back, you wanting to rest on top of him now.

But when your leg accidentally bumped into his limp one, he yelped in pain.

You jumped back, getting off of Freddy. "Oh my god, are you okay? I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you." You stared at Freddy with concern, and he sat up.

"No no, well, yes. It wasn't your fault though." Freddy sighed. "My leg pains have been acting up again recently. It's probably because of the Breyer brothers kicking it so hard, but I also didn't sleep too well so it could be both.." Freddy trailed off, staring at you.

"I'm sorry, this is so pathetic." Freddy laughed sadly, hiding his face behind his hand.

You crawled next to Freddy, leaning against his shoulder. "Freddy.. you aren't pathetic. It's not your fault." You very gently placed your hand on his leg.

Freddy flinched a bit, making you take your hand off of his leg. Freddy grabbed your hand, placing it back on his leg.

You smiled, rubbing his leg gently.

"Thanks, this feels really nice." Freddy admitted, resting his hand on your shoulder.

"No problem Freds, if you ever are in pain, just come to me and I'll give you the best cuddles of your life." You teased softly.

"I know you will." Freddy sighed happily, inhaling your scent.

How did he get so lucky?

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

A/n: SimpingCurrently, I officially can remember your username off the top of my head lol, I love your requests! Requests are always open always