[A Helping Hand] Freddy x reader

@SimpingCurrently requested:
Oohhh, and for another request: The Breyer's stealing Freddy's crutch and the reader has to help him home?

a/n: I drew Freddy! not my best work, but I'm not that good at drawing digitally, hope like it tho

[angst to fluff]

There, sprawled out on the floor, was none other than Freddy Freeman, completely vulnerable.

Brett kicked him right in the stomach, than the groin. Freddy groaned in pain, holding in the tears. He didn't want to look any more weak than he already did.

"Come on Freddy! Why don't ya' just get up?" Burke laughed, as Freddy groaned. "Very.. funny." Freddy faked laughed. From the corner of his eye, he saw his crutch. If he could get his hands on it, he could maybe defend himself and get up.

Freddy reached out, trying to grab, but Brett had picked it up. "Awe, looking for this?" He raised an eyebrow. "Hm, I think we could sell this, we could make some money since you can only get this at the hospital." Brett pointed out. "Yeah! How much could we make?" Burke asked. "I don't know. And I don't really care. Freddy here should learn how to stand up for himself anyway."

Freddy's eyes widened. "No! No, please, I— I can't afford another one— Rosa'll kill m—" Freddy's only reply was a kick to the stomach. "Shut it blabber mouth," Burke snarled, before turning around and following his brother.

"No.. ugh, no." Freddy cursed under his breath, trying to get up. The most he could get to was on his hands and knees.

This was so pathetic, but he couldn't do anything else. The Breyer's have already taken his crutch several times already, and that meant Freddy had to get a new one. Rosa was already suspicious, and buying a crutch was expensive. He doesn't need to worry about that right now, he needs to get home first.

But how in the hell is he going to do that?

"Freddy? Oh my god!"

Footsteps ran towards him, and he didn't even need to look up to see who it was. Whenever he was in trouble, you always seemed to show up.

"Hey, Y/n." Freddy looked up, smiling nervously. You sighed. "Freddy, what did they do to you this time?" You asked, kneeling down in front of him. "Oh you know, the usual. Kick to the groin, punched in the stomach, getting a wedgie until my underwear rips.. you know, the fun stuff." Freddy said, very sarcastically.

You sighed again. "I'm seriously going to kill them. How could they hurt such a good person like you?" You asked, mostly to yourself.

Freddy stayed quiet, blushing a little. You care so much for him, he's not used to this gentle attention. He really likes you, more than a friend.

"You look like a mess." You said, half joking. "Gee thanks." Freddy replied sarcastically. "Come on, let me help you up." You urged.

Freddy was a little hesitant, but he crawled closer to you. You grabbed his arm, yanking upward. He stood up, his bad leg up a little bit as he balanced on his good one. "Okay, now, where's your crutch?" You questioned, looking around the alleyway.

"Oh, uh, they might've.. taken it?" Freddy said nervously. "They. What." You gritted your teeth. Freddy looked down as you cursed the Breyer's. "I hate them. I've never hated anyone in my life, but I actually hate them with a deep passion." You growled. "Yeah.. I don't know how I'm going to get home." Freddy admitted.

"I'm walking with you, duh." You said. "Wha— what? You're really going to help me all the way to my house?" He questioned, seeming to be unsure. "Uh, yeah? What, you want me to just leave you here?" You chuckled softly. "No— no that wasn't what I was thinking.. how are you going to even get me there?" He wondered.

"Simple." You shrugged. You walked around and ducked your head under his arm. You wrapped his arm around your neck, and you rested your hand on his waist. "See? I usually have to help my grandma around like this when she loses her cane. You can trust me." You assured.

"I wasn't really worried about that.." he trailed off. You were so close, it was almost like a side hug, yet not really. He looked at you, blushing even more to see how close both of your faces were.

Freddy found himself breathless, staring into your curious eyes. "I'm helping you home Freds, whether I have to drag you there or not." You joked. "Okay, okay.. not like I can stop you." Freddy tried to play it off cool, but taking one step forward he had already tripped over his own feet.

Thankfully you were there, and you made sure he didn't fall. "Come on Freddy, don't go falling on me now." You laughed softly.

Freddy stared at you as he gulped thickly. "I think it's too late for that."