[Bad Memories] Freddy x reader

@SimpingCurrently requested:
And another request if possible: Y/N finally asks Freddy how he became disabled
You don't have to do this just a thought XD

Warning: a lot of violence mentioned, physical and mental abuse

[comfort]

"It's so cold." You chuckled, leaning against Freddy.

Freddy wrapped his arm around your waist, pulling you closer to him. "Don't worry, I'll keep you warm." Freddy said, sharing his jacket with you.

You giggled, squishing the side of your face against his chest as you watched the sun set.

Freddy turned into his Shazam form and flew you on top of a sky scraper, to show you the setting sun.

It is super romantic.

You slid back, resting your back on a wall. Freddy did the same, struggling a bit with his leg, but he was soon next to you.

You smiled, before your eyes trailed to his leg. You never asked how he got the limp, or why he is in a foster house. You didn't think it mattered too much, and you didn't want to be rude.

But now that the two of you are dating, maybe you should ask.

"Y/n? What's wrong? You've been looking at my.. leg." Freddy said, frowning a bit. "Are you... ashamed, of me?" Freddy questioned before you could reply.

You furrowed your eyebrows and shook your head furiously. "No way! I could never be ashamed of you. I was just thinking about... I'm sorry, never mind, it's rude an-and maybe too personal." You sighed and Freddy studied your face.

"Well now you have to tell me. You can't just leave me on a cliff hanger like that!" Freddy laughed a little, nudging you a bit.

You huffed in a amused tone, and you turned your body to fully face him, and Freddy did the same. You grabbed both of Freddy's hands, stroking them as you rested both of your hands on your lap.

"I just... I was wondering how you got your limp, and why you live in a foster home." You explained, meeting his gaze.

You immediately panicked when you saw his eyebrows furrowing and his eyes growing dark.

"I'm sorry, I know, it's probably really personal, and I-" you were cut off, by Freddy. It's funny, it's usually the other way around.

"You don't need to be sorry, and I totally get it, you're curious." Freddy shrugged. You've never seen him act so sad before. "It's okay if you don't want to." You reminded him, and he sighed, shaking his head.

"You've shared to me about your past and troubles, what's the harm in telling mine?" Freddy chuckled a bit, before shutting himself up and looking at your hands.

"I was born with this limp." Freddy sighed. "Something went wrong a-and I just came out like this.." Freddy paused, gulping before he continued.

"My parents.. they were criminals. Like, mafia, the black market type of shit. They wanted their son, or daughter, to be strong to run the family business. And then I popped out." Freddy wiped the tears threatening to escape his eyes, before placing them back onto your hands.

"Obviously, I wasn't strong enough for them. I was a weakling in their eyes. They kept me around though, just for laughs and kicks.." Freddy shook his head, biting his bottom lip to hold in the sob in the back of his throat.

You cupped his cheeks, telling him without words that he could stop. Freddy shook his head and continued. "I was eight when the police finally caught my parents, and I was sent into foster care." Freddy finished, the tears rolling down his eyes.

"I remember, my own mother, kicking me down the stairs and leaving me in the cold, dark basement for hours." Freddy cried. "And m-my father, I would try to read about superheroes to escape my nightmare of a life, and when my father found out, he would beat the living shit out of me, and he would threaten to sell me in the black market if I complain or whine." Freddy couldn't hold it in anymore, and a sob escaped his throat, the tears streaming down his face.

You hugged him, rocking him back and forth a little bit to calm him. He hugged you, grasping onto your shirt for dear life, as if he lets go, he would lose you.

"I was only eight.. I was eight... I was only fucking eight!" Freddy sobbed into your shoulder, and you comforted him to your best abilities.

You've never seen Freddy like this, he was so sad, so angry. How could he walk around every day with that goddamn smile on his face with all of this baggage?

You could only whisper sweet nothings to him as he let it all out.

It was about five whole minutes. Freddy sniffled, his eyes puffy and his noes clogged. He pulled away, still hugging you, but he wanted to see your face, your beautiful face that made him forget about everything.

Your thumb caressed his cheek, wiping away any remaining tears. "Freddy, I'm so-"

"Please, don't, don't pity me." Freddy begged, and you stared at him with soft eyes.

"I'm not. I don't ever pity you. I find you quite strong actually, going through all of that, and still remaining the cute, dorky, smart, funny and sarcastic boy that I know." You leaned closer to him.

"I love you, and I'm here if you ever want to talk again." You reassured. "Dido." Freddy laughed sadly, kissing your cheek and neck before hiding his face in your shoulder.

He sighed in relief, getting that all off of his chest is nice.

He owes you, big time.